It's really hot here. It's no fun.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the UK.

We have pretty average temperatures. The warmest it has ever been in Summer was about 36C. And that is HOT for what I'm used to. In winter we get down to the -s. And it's freeeeeezing! Which is why I love Autumn. It's inbetween and always has a beautiful sunrise ;)

It was pretty chilly in the UK. As usual. Boring.

I used to live in Vegas, so I know how HOT feels like. Once it got up to 118 or something.

Now that I'm in CA, it's fairly seasonal temperatures. It's about 60 or 70 degrees out right now.

It's so cold here, only 45 degrees, but it dropped to below freezing the other day. Next week it's supposed to be slightly warm again, though. Ohio weather :(

I'm in Chicago. It skipped straight from summer into winter it seems :0

I didn't get a chance to have sweater-weather! That's my favorite kind. When it's just brisk enough for a light jacket.

The weather has been slightly cold lately and I really enjoyed it, but it just keeps getting warm again every time. I hate it. I just want SNOW.

I'm Canadian. We live in the artic where it snows all year round and we get no sun and we ice fish.

Yeah, it's about 12 degrees here.

I'm Canadian. We live in the artic where it snows all year round and we get no sun and we ice fish.

Yeah, it's about 12 degrees here.
... what about the Mooose? You forgot to mention the Mooooose....

It's typical weather for the time of year in London (UK) - cold - 6 degrees (feels like 3 degrees), damp and drizzly :(

I live in New Zealand, which is in the temperate zone.

This afternoon it was 35 degrees celcius I think, It was boiling! Oh and it is early summer here.

Usually in winter it is 13-20 degrees celcius where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back