It's SOMEONE'S special day Tomorrow! (^)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**UrItChI**

Reaction score
Tomorrow, yes indeed, is my 13'th Birthday. I'm an official teenager. ['Watch out, there's a Teenager in the house!' is my Mom's pick-up line. Gosh. ;) Whatever.]

I'm hopeing to get a Pink Digital Camera, or a Miley Cyrus Concert ticket.

Anyways, enough about me. Do any of you have an upcoming Birthday near Early October? Post here if so. :)

Happy birthday. ^^ I just turned 14 in Augest.

I wish you a happy b-day and a... uh merry new year! xD

Tomorrow, yes indeed, is my 13'th Birthday. I'm an official teenager. ['Watch out, there's a Teenager in the house!' is my Mom's pick-up line. Gosh. ;) Whatever.]I'm hopeing to get a Pink Digital Camera, or a Miley Cyrus Concert ticket.

Anyways, enough about me. Do any of you have an upcoming Birthday near Early October? Post here if so. :)
ZOMFG! My dad's birthday is tomorrow XD And my 13th is next Saturday! (Im getting DDR, Sims 2, and possible a Evanescence Concert Ticket)

Happy Birthday! Lucky Dog!

Haha! Is'nt it weird how many Birthdays seem to come near September? I've just noticed that. ;)

Thank you very much, everyone! :)

Happy Birthday **UrItChI** !

Hope You Get The Ticket, Or Camera. ^^

I Just Turned 14 on the 16th of September.

I can't Wait till my 15th Birthday though, Since Its a Possibility of me Getting my Eyebrow Peirced

Anyway, Hope you have fun on your Special Day. :)

Happy b-day! ^.^ I turned 12 at the end of July- so I have a 10 month wait. xD

Happy birthday!

I turned 12 on may 17th...xP

Make it a good one

My friend in school had a b-day when you posted this!

Happy b-day! I still gotta whole three years. ._.

So Ijust keep gettin' video games and I hope soon a cat. Or hamster.

{They won't let me edit my post ><}

Your offically 13!!!!

I thought you were way older, but only by a year and a couple of moths :)

Tell us what you got...

{I impatient}

My birthday is far from October, but yay!

You are finally 13! Its been so long :D

And I hope you get both **UrItChI** You deserve it(But I really hope you get to go backstage with Miley instead :p )!

And officially thirteen?! I'm gonna turn 12 soon, now I feel so young :)

(Now that you've mentioned that, I'm going to send you an e-card)

Oh, and now that you're thirteen, do not leave Tamatalk, even if its too little for you. I've heard of 20-year olds that go on here :p

*Edit: You have the same birthday as my crush :p (He's a boy :D *

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow, yes indeed, is my 13'th Birthday. I'm an official teenager. ['Watch out, there's a Teenager in the house!' is my Mom's pick-up line. Gosh. :p Whatever.]I'm hopeing to get a Pink Digital Camera, or a Miley Cyrus Concert ticket.

Anyways, enough about me. Do any of you have an upcoming Birthday near Early October? Post here if so. :D
Hm.... interesting. You and my best friend share the exact same birthday and turning the same age... Im supsicious. XD Happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back