It's time. Life's getting started.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
A little while back, I made a post here stating how I felt about the changes and realizations I've had recently. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/192244-life-time-and-realizations/
Now I've returned with a follow up.

As of today (earlier this afternoon) my life will change forever, as I am now officially a member of the Canadian Armed Forces. I'll be serving in the Royal Canadian Air Force as am Aerospace Telecommunications & Information Systems Technician (commonly abbreviated as ATIS Tech.). I am starting a life long career full of new challenges and places to see. I'll be spending nearly 3 months in Quebec for basic training, and another long time in other bases for learning my trade, followed by a longer time doing me job, making some cash, and hopefully earning promotions.

Basic Training will be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. Intense physical and mental strain will happen, but as long as I keep my thoughts straight, it won't be an issue.

It's a start for a new chapter in my life, and I start Saturday (September 12). I'll see you when I get back. It's going to be interesting. Wish me luck TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back