iTunes Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereo

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to update iTunes to version 8.0?

It won't let me download anything onto my iPod unless I update iTunes.

Thank you. :3

When you go onto it it usually asks you if you want to update. If it doesn't, you can look the version up on google or something and download it I guess.

-psycho

Oh yeahyou know the panels at the top that say File, Advanced ect.? Click on the Help panel and there should be an option that says "Check for updates", click on that :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks, I figured it out. :)

One last question, how do you pay for the songs/music videos/tv episodes you bought in the iTunes store?

^ Thanks, I figured it out. :)
One last question, how do you pay for the songs/music videos/tv episodes you bought in the iTunes store?
If you already gave them a method of payment when you registered, then it should already be payed for. If not, then when you purchase something they will ask for your visa, etc.

When you first installed iTunes and set your account up, they asked you if you were going to pay with your credit card or an iTunes gift card. iTunes Gift Cards are cheap, depending on the amount of money is added to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back