I've been feeling Constant Stress!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
For the past 2 months i've been feeling very stressed. i have a topic reffering to releive stress but now im telling you how i get stressed.

Ok, first of all, School causes me Intense Stress. Procrastination can't help either. also ever since i have sent an E-Mail to a crush, i've been feeling stressed.

Finnaly, Ever since i found out that my Brother, (Nazotchi25) has a Girlfriend, Stress has risen.

I don't handle stress well.

the only way for me to get rid of it is to talk to a close friend or Nazotchi25.

currently, Nazo isn't around (he's at camp) and my friends i don't see often in the summer.

can i have some help please.?

Talk to your TamaTalk buddies to relieve stress, or go to your parents. Or, text/call/social network your real life buddies. If it comes down to it, then just go to their front porches. If you wanna relieve stress, try exercising, doing a fun activity you love like gaming, or trying something new. Or going to a new camp to meet new friends and get your mind off stress. Don't do anymore procrastinating, try to stay calm and do your schoolwork ASAP so it's done and you don't have to worry. If it's hard and gives you stress, get help afterschool.

What I like to do sometimes to help lower my stress levels is to spend time just to make myself happy. No worrying about school, or my job, or anything like that. I do what I want to do. I listen to some music, read, or watch a movie that I like, or even just get on Tamatalk and roleplay for a while. Focus on the here and now when you're having "you time". Then, once your set time is done, you can ease into the things you need to do (like schoolwork, chores, etc)

Also, I'm a major procrastinator (but I'm trying to break out of it). It can be done, but it takes a LOT of hard work and determination. Don't give up :]

I definitely agree. So what I try to do is to do as much of my homework during the actual school day as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back