I've been wondering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchibunbuntchi

Reaction score
I've seen some posts where like, the color of the text is blue and the color that its underlined with is red

can someone tell me how to do it, because I haven't found out how to do this...

also, I want to know how to make colored links (like in gotchigirl96' signature for example)

can someone be so kind by telling me?

I've seen some posts where like, the color of the text is blue and the color that its underlined with is redcan someone tell me how to do it, because I haven't found out how to do this...

also, I want to know how to make colored links (like in gotchigirl96' signature for example)

can someone be so kind by telling me?
Sorry, I wish I knew how to. But I don't, sorry.

You mean like this???

Example

Here's what I did: first you put the color you want the underline to be in. Then you put the underline tag, and then the color you want the text to be in. After that, you put [/color][/u][/color]. And that should do the trick. Here's another example:

Example

See, on that one I used purple for the underline, and hotpink for the actual text.

To make colored links, you do something like this: You choose what color you want by doing this - . Then you press the https:// tag in your options above the posting area (where you type your text). Then type in the website URL, what you want the link-name to be, and press OK. Once you've done that, either put after it or just do 'Close All Tags', also in options above the posting area. :angry:

Does that make sense? ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
On your's, all you have to change is - on the last you put, all it needs to be is , just as shown. So it wouldn't be [/GREEN], but it would be [/color]. Did that make sense???

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLZ, yes I have the most colorful siggy! I see you've figured it out, I'm lost though on the first one! For the second one though just have your URL=https://www.blah blah blah.comURL This is a link (title) you would do this This is a link but keep the link and URL thing before that. Is this making sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back