I've figured it out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I had no idea how to do it until now. When the teacher places the skill point in the box, that's when it begins. It starts in the box to the far right. Then different boxes will start blinking. If the box that it started out in blinks, along with, say, the box in the middle, the skill point is now in the middle box. But now that it's in the middle box, and the 2 end boxes blink, it didn't move and it's still in the middle box. Then if the middle box and the far left box blink, the skill point is now in the far left box. And it keeps going on like that until the boxes stop blinking. This method has been tested many times by me, and it has been effective all times. I know lots of people didn't know the trick to the game, and I figured it out and here it is! I hope you find it helpful!

:) GotchiGirl96 :)

Sorry but i do not get that lol

------------------------------------------

Take good care of you're tamagotchi and it will never die!

My tamagotchis:

Version 1 (1)

Version 2 (1)

Version 3 (1)

Version 4 (1)

i already knew that, but i'm sure it would have been helpful for people who did not know! :wacko: you beat me to it, i was just about do make a topic on this!

:mametchi:

Sorry but i do not get that lol 

------------------------------------------

Take good care of you're tamagotchi and it will never die!

My tamagotchis:

Version 1 (1)

Version 2 (1)

Version 3 (1)

Version 4 (1)
she means if the box is on the right it will blike andwear ever it blikes is wear it is and if it dosnt blike it didnt move :huh:

I Found Out Too Without Any Help :angry: But Thanks Anyways!! :angry: So Don't Get Mad :) lol :D Thanks For The Info And Congrats!

MG101 :)

I had no idea how to do it until now. When the teacher places the skill point in the box, that's when it begins. It starts in the box to the far right. Then different boxes will start blinking. If the box that it started out in blinks, along with, say, the box in the middle, the skill point is now in the middle box. But now that it's in the middle box, and the 2 end boxes blink, it didn't move and it's still in the middle box. Then if the middle box and the far left box blink, the skill point is now in the far left box. And it keeps going on like that until the boxes stop blinking. This method has been tested many times by me, and it has been effective all times. I know lots of people didn't know the trick to the game, and I figured it out and here it is! I hope you find it helpful!
:( GotchiGirl96 :blink:
ma tama is in the 2nd generation but when i used ur help gotchoi girl i didnt work some of the time is my tama fake or just part of the programming

huh? what game are you talking about? is this game for V3??? :( :blink: :D

surfercutie4
she's talking about when u click on the work button under the connection thing, the last icon on the top row, on a V4. then when it says "away" on the screen u press the B button and it takes u to a mini game to earn a skill point. hope u understand what i said! lol it might be confusing! :lol: :ph34r:

I already knew this and was thinking about putting a topic up about it. lol,you beat me to it :ichigotchi: ;) . But it is good that you posted it for people who don't know the secret.

That was kinda confusing!But thanx!Basically,when two boxes blink,it means they switched places!:) :D

i figured that out first time i tried... :D was it that hard that there had to be a whole convo on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back