I've got questions but I'm not new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi--

Reaction score
Okay.

Problem 1. So the Adult tama has already been here for like..2 days+, the adult on the other tama that it mated with already left, and the first one isn't leaving like its supposed to.

Problem 2. Just now I donated 5000p to the king, but I didn't get a password for it. Do they choose if they get a password or is there some kind of problem with my tamagotchi itself?

More Detailed: When I donated, things were popping (like they do when you get the most points you can get when you win a game) and then there were the words 'Thankyou Very Much' and then it said the total amount of Gotchi-Points I have donated and then it was back to the list (Friend,Present,Point,Family). Where do I get the password?!

Waiting for help,

Val

So no one's going to even try and answer AGAIN? Everytime I post questions, they are ignored. Well only once did anyone try helping. Please help!

Okay. Problem 1. So the Adult tama has already been here for like..2 days+, the adult on the other tama that it mated with already left, and the first one isn't leaving like its supposed to.

Problem 2. Just now I donated 5000p to the king, but I didn't get a password for it. Do they choose if they get a password or is there some kind of problem with my tamagotchi itself?

More Detailed: When I donated, things were popping (like they do when you get the most points you can get when you win a game) and then there were the words 'Thankyou Very Much' and then it said the total amount of Gotchi-Points I have donated and then it was back to the list (Friend,Present,Point,Family). Where do I get the password?!

Waiting for help,

Val
1. You just have to wait. Pausing delays it.

2. I don't know, sorry. Try reading the instructions or maybe you should donate something like '5200' points to get a password.

heh...i don't pause but i'm bringing an oldish topic up so whuddeva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back