I've got the 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotG

Reaction score
Yeah I got The Tamagotchi connection v4.5 on July,24,2007 Time after supper i got the(Black Flames of course) and now i'm happy! :D

Cool, I have 2, they should arrive soon, hopefully. I bought Red Butterflys and the Purple Lava designs.

C~M

Cool. Personally, I am gonna wait for the V5 to come out so there will be NEW features. The V4.5 is basically the V4 with some minor renovations. But if you're happy with it, that's great! Congrats!

Plus I also saw the decroration kit sign at Wal-Mart I go like hmm might be coming soon. :ph34r:

:) Cool! I have the purple Lava shell! I think it would be cool if they made either an Oceangotchi or Angelgotchi Connection next instead of a v5.

Yeah I did too. I got a uramametchi likea month ago. But it turned in to the special one. :furawatchi:

What did you get?

Alright i got to tell you guys this but my first adult turned into none other the Mametchi himself just in the 4.5 pictures on this website.Oh yeah i got the decroation kit a long with the pc pack but i don't know why my microphone isn't work whenever i say something in it nothing happens witch i already sent an e-mail to pc pack support so i got to wait 72 hours to recieve an e-mail. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back