I've had enough

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1983legend

Reaction score
I really need to stop going to the tamagotchi aisle in my walmart (where I work) because I see the new designs and think that I just have to get one. I got a new one the other day...like 2 days ago..and I just got another one tonight..I need to stay away from that aisle! haha! I now have 2 V2's and 4 V3's! I think that's enough for me....atleast until I see another design I have to have...haha! They need to have an addiction warning label on their boxes..

i have 4 tamas,and that hapends to me to!!!!!i walk down, see another tama, then i want to buy it soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :p but i dont have enogh mony!!!! :( :angry: :angry: i wish i did :(

I really need to stop going to the tamagotchi aisle in my walmart (where I work) because I see the new designs and think that I just have to get one. I got a new one the other day...like 2 days ago..and I just got another one tonight..I need to stay away from that aisle! haha! I now have 2 V2's and 4 V3's! I think that's enough for me....atleast until I see another design I have to have...haha! They need to have an addiction warning label on their boxes..
try not to have spare money on you. don't carry any money around so even if you do find one you like, you wont be able to get it. :p

lol yeah....but I go home and keep thinking about it and go back to get it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back