Jacee #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
"T-T-Tamatown?" Jacee nurvously asked. "Yes. Let's just start looking for King Field Apartment. Excuse me?" My Mom asked a policeman. "Yes. Say, are you new?" The police asked. "Why, yes. Of course. But could you please tell us where King Field Apartment is?" Replied my mom. "Yes. Go right at the theater, than turn left at King Bach's palace." The police told my mom. "Thanks" Mom Macey said. Mac started drooling."Baubglab" Mac babbled. "Gross! Mom, Can I go to that park?" I asked. "Sure, I guess, we live on the 10th storey, room 1076." Mom told me. "Thanks! Be home by 5:00." Told my mom. I walked over to the park where some tama's were playing. I had never seen such odd loooking tama's before. "H-h-h-hello?" I asked. "Hi! I'm Myla." said a tama that looked like an apple. "Hi. Can you show me around tamatown? I'm new." Jacee asked nervously. "Sure. This is blumbkined central. That's where a quarter of tamatown lays. Oh yeah! Did mension that tamatown is split into four parts? And the spot to our right is Cheektowaga. The spot above there Manchton. and the spot above us is Kings and Queens court. That's where the holey ground lays. Laugh at someone or break a school rule, than you'll get sent to tamison, wich is what our towns jail is called and you might get hanged my the king himself! And one more thing you should know, always give a donation to the king or he'll send a Ninja and take all or most of your money! My family lives on the street now because mom forgot to donate money to the king." Myla said. " Oh, maybe you could come live with us. My family bought an apartment in King Field Apartment. got to go! See you tomorrow!" I told Myla

Latest posts

Back