JAMS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi347

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
ohh,i wish i could show you the illustrations for this story.they are soo cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jada's band was practicing in the garage for The Battle of the Bands on Friday.''One,two three and a four!''Jada counted off,playing her bass.A guitar solo by Ali was followed by a steady symbol crash from Mary's drums.Skye sang the melody.

''Save the world,do it for me

All is wrong,just look and see

You can do this,you've done it before

it won't be as easy,though

cause there's more to do

more to save

hurry,now

before were sent to the-''Jada's mom yelled, ''Time's up!''

:hitodetchi: (Jada's feelings)''Mom!We were in the middle of a song!''Jada complained.''The girls' moms are here,PACK IT UP!!!''Jada's mom replied."Fine.Oh yeah,extra triple over time tomorow.We want to win.And I found out what our names spell.And it's music related.''Jada said.''What?''Ali and Mary asked.''JAMS!''Jada and Skye replied.''You go,sis!''Skye then said.''COOL!''Ali and Mary said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And the end of chapter one.PM me if you have a response to it.

Latest posts

Back