Japan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublicus573

Reaction score
everyone knew about the big earthquake that hit japan so can everyone else replay sayin how bad you feel

pray for them :(

i have a friend who lives in japan and he is in the emergency room he got hit by a big rock and it smashed on his stomach and knocked him out for a day plz this is not fake i got this this info a hour ago :( Can everyone pray for my friend he has 50/50 chance of dying :(

I will hope for your friend's health, but I won't pray due to my own beliefs. I'm japanese myself, and I was there only last May.. Luckily all my relatives are ok, since they were in Tokyo, which is pretty far from the epicenter of the earthquake and Sendai. Although it's sad to hear stuff like how at this one mall I went to that was REALLY cool and fun and had tamagotchi arcade machines in this huge arcade, this one little boy died because something fell from the ceiling due to the earthquake and hit him.. ;_;

k0ofx5.jpg

I made this due to sadness. I watched footage. I cried.

So smile.

Please, smile for Japan.

=)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the seller that sold me my ID didn't die D: They were really nice. Poor Japan. The first thing I did when I found out about the earthquake and tsunami was that I literally ran around the house going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" *smiles for Japan*

I hope the seller that sold me my ID didn't die D: They were really nice. Poor Japan. The first thing I did when I found out about the earthquake and tsunami was that I literally ran around the house going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" *smiles for Japan*
I know your feeling. I bought something SAL... They said they shipped it on the 3rd of March. I have no idea if its here or there... Ruined or not. I don't know... I feel bad for wondering where my item is knowing this has happend.

I am hoping the people still there are okay. I've checked on some people I know... Heard back from them. I know too they are worried too. I've seen this list of people just when I was helping someone search for someone else.... They were all comming up dead. I didn't find anything on the person I was looking for, but later someone else found them. (Living) Its so sad what has happend and all the good people have died.......

I just hope that Japan soon goes back to normal. The countries around the world are taking turns with an earthquake. Prayed for Japan several times. Hopefully lots of people, and cats are still living.

First of all, I really hate those guys who are like "RAGHH PRAYING WON'T HELP BLAH BLAH DERPA SHERP BLAH BLAH WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BLAH"

):<

But even though I don't know anyone in Japan at the time, I am sending my love and wishes to them. They helped us at our time of need, we help them.

Stay safe <3

Smile for Japan~ <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back