Japanese and American Tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marikochan

Reaction score
I want to get a Japanese Tamagotchi, but I have two American V3's already. Does anyone else have both? Does anyone know, if I get a Plus, an Entama, or a Uratama, will they be able to connect and/or breed together? Which ones are compatable?

Neither an EnTama nor an UraTama can connect to a Connection V3 Tamagotchi.

Code:
 Japanese   Can connect to Japanese
----------- -------------------------------------
UraTama     KeiTama, EnTama, UraTama
EnTama      KeiTama, EnTama, UraTama
KeiTama     Tamagotchi+, KeiTama, EnTama, UraTama
Tamagotchi+ Tamagotchi+, KeiTama,
A KeiTama can connect to a V3 by selecting "Others" on the V3, and "Tamagotchi+" on the KeiTama. The Japanese models communicate to the non-Japanese models using the Tamagotchi+ "IR language". Neither the EnTama nor UraTama can connect to a non-Japanese model because the EnTama and UraTama don't have the Tamagotchi+ "IR language" built-in.

So a Keitai would work, but... Forgive me, but, so it would follow that a Japanese Tamagotchi+ would work with an American V3 because they both speak Tamagotchi+, right?

THANK YOU, btw. :)

So a Keitai would work, but... Forgive me, but, so it would follow that a Japanese Tamagotchi+ would work with an American V3 because they both speak Tamagotchi+, right?
THANK YOU, btw. ^_^
I don't have a Tamagotchi+, so I can't try it, but my guess is that it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back