Japanese Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a Japanese Angelgotchi off of ebay, but I wanted to check with you guys first. Is there a lot of text involved with the Angelgotchi? I can't read Japanese, so if I buy an Angelgotchi I want to be able to get maximum enjoyment out of it without having to understand the Japanese text. Also, are there any differences between the English and the Japanese Angelgotchis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only differences I know are...

1.) Start animation are different. Japan (Graveyard Ghost)... American (UFO)

2.) Japanese has Devil for when it dies. English has Black Egg

3.) Taraten Special Characters are different. Japanese (Cactus Angel)... American (Smiley Face Angel)

You will be able to enjoy same as any Normal Vintage Tamagotchi.

You do NOT have to be able to read Japanese if you know basic Tamagotchi functions.

Just look up English Angel instructions in TamaTalk reference, Menu's are almost identical.

Hope you get Angelgotchi and Enjoy!

~Phnx

Edit:: While you wait for win the Ebay Angel... Perhaps look at Valentines Hatch?

Pantheratchi is logging White Japanese Angel with Beautiful Pics, in case you want to see... >> LINK HERE <<

I have the Japanese angel and I like it, it's not hard to understand what to do at all. Though make sure you get a good price. I over paid for mine ($35 with shipping) (I didn't wanna wait on a bid) but you can prob get one for $20.

As long as you have a reg tama you'll know what to do. :3

Hope this helps!

Mmm... Since it contains pics for you, I do not think is completely off-topic to explain.

A Hatch is when lots of people start their Tamagotchi at the same time.

Since they are Eggs... it is like Chicken Births?

The Valentine Hatch started last two days, Valentines Day (For Australia and then USA).

You can find in Group Hatching forum... or Click the Link I gave.

Patheratchi's photos are really nice if you want to see Angelgotchi in action.

~Phnx

Turn sound off, Yes... Put A + C buttons together.

For pause... I think is Clock SET screen. (Like for setting the time.)

~Phnx

Btw if you ever need help translating something in the Angelgotchi, take a photo of the Japanese writing and I'll translate it for you :)

Just to confirm phnx0313's statement: The only way to pause your Angel is to turn it to the clock screen and then press the A and C buttons together. The word "SET" will appear on the screen and then you little Angel is paused :D

2.) Japanese has Devil for when it dies. English has Black Egg
Just a small correction: the "Good" Japanese death has the word "Thanks !" written on the screen in English. ( The Devil you're referring to is Debiurtchi, who is the unhealthiest character ).

The Good death for the US version has a star exploding into many other stars.

The "Bad" death is the same in both Japanese and US versions- a black egg with the words "Bye Bye !"

You can see the animations here:

gdeth2.gif
{ Good Japanese death }

bdeth.gif
{ Bad death }

Enjoy your Angel ! :)

Edit; Rewording.

+' timestamp='1297920071' post='3066474']Just a small correction: the "Good" Japanese death has the word "Thanks !" written on the screen in English. ( The Devil you're referring to is Debiurtchi, who is the unhealthiest character ).

The Good death for the US version has a star exploding into many other stars.

The "Bad" death is the same in both Japanese and US versions- a black egg with the words "Bye Bye !"

You can see the animations here:

gdeth2.gif
{ Good Japanese death }

bdeth.gif
{ Bad death }
I never mentioned "Good Deaths"... Something about this saying is Oxymoron (I think that is right word.)

Also for the bad one I referred to both my Phone App AND the Chart made by OsuMesu21 from TamaZone.

Lastly, Your Imgs do not work... at least not for me. >.>

~Phnx

I never mentioned "Good Deaths"... Something about this saying is Oxymoron (I think that is right word.)

Also for the bad one I referred to both my Phone App AND the Chart made by OsuMesu21 from TamaZone.

Lastly, Your Imgs do not work... at least not for me. >.>

~Phnx
Not sure how things work on the phone app, but Angelgotchi Alley seemed to mention a Bad death ( something I don't recall ever getting on my Angel ), which was why I included it in my post.

Sorry about the images, though... They seemed to work first time around. However, you can see them on the site above. :]

Just to confirm phnx0313's statement: The only way to pause your Angel is to turn it to the clock screen and then press the A and C buttons together. The word "SET" will appear on the screen and then you little Angel is paused :D
Thanks for clarifying! I now understand what phnx0313 was saying.

You will be able to enjoy same as any Normal Vintage Tamagotchi.

You do NOT have to be able to read Japanese if you know basic Tamagotchi functions.

Just look up English Angel instructions in TamaTalk reference, Menu's are almost identical.
How about a Japanese Tamagotchi Garden?

I think Morino is similar icons as Angel Tamagotchi.

Tap the screen to "Help it"... Everything else is same?

I honestly feel you DO NOT need to be able to read Japanese to enjoy any current Tamagotchi.

This includes Color Tama, ID tama... but, especially Vintage Tama because they are so very basic and similar to one another.

Just in case... here are Morino Guides.

>> GUIDE #1 <<

>>GUIDE #2<<

Good Luck and sorry if anything I say is not clear enough.

Let me know and I can try to re-write. ^^;;

~Phnx

Hi everyone, I'm new to TamaTalk and I just created an account so I could write on this topic - I just wanted to say a massive thanks to you guys for your help on the way you've shown how to get the instructions for the Japanese AngelGotch - I have wanted a Tamagotchi Angel for AGES now, but I am in the UK and they are like soooo expensive... so have ordered a Japanese one off eBay and was wondering how hard it would be to understand how to use it.

Thanks once again for your help.

Lovely site by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back