Japanese Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have one?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no,but I want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a japanese angelgotchi and i wanted to know how many tamatalk members had one. :pochitchi:
I don't have a Japanese Angelgotchi, but I have a US one! :D

pink4ever, Angelgotchi are a type of Tamagotchi from 1997. I received the following off Wikipedia's Tamagotchi article.

* Released in August 1997 with three different colours. This was later released in America as 'Tamagotchi Angel' with four different colours there.

* Featured a motion sensor, used to scare away bats that tried to steal your Angelgotchi's snack and call it back when it went on a walk.

* Discipline for the pet was replaced by praise for the pet only.

* The Japanese version has a secret character called Sabotenshi but it was replaced with Kitsutenshi (Smiling Angel) on the U.S. version. Also available is the secret character Futagotenshi, the twin angels, and there are no twins on any other Tamagotchi version to date.

I want one SOOOO bad :rolleyes: There is one on eBay for like 10$ right now!

[SIZE=21pt]I only have a USA angelgotchi but im looking out there is a super rare japanese green angelgotchi! :D [/SIZE]

thanks for that. but i,ve got a strange tama when my young kuchipachi evolved, what is it :rolleyes:

I'm in the process of buying one, hopefully I can get it within the next week :wub:

i voted no,but i want one because its true but maybe i am going to get one off ebay

Ive ordered one, it hasnt arrived yet. Its coming from japan so it will take some time for the little egg shaped toy to come to mama. :)

I think its used, but I dont care because all the rest on ebay were used aswell. The next time Im getting a forestgotchi. ^_^

The angelgotchi Im ordering came out in 1998 (Omgeez!) but the other one is pink. Im getting the blue one.

Voted "yes" because I nearly have one.

I do have one, it's blue with silver wings. I lent it to my friends husband because he has a tiny screwdriver to open it up and insert a battery but he left it at home. I'll get it back on Tuesday because he has things to do on Sunday and Monday.

I love my blue with silver wings angelgotch and I'm waiting for a new white with gold wings angel that should arrive any day now. It's going to be a b day present for my little sister who's turning 8. Kind of funny since the angelgotch was made 3 years before my sister was born :angry:

I'm interested in the differences between the japanese and the USA Angelgotchi. I can't read Kanto, so can anyone tell me if wether that's important, or if it's icon driven rather than text based?? Actually, does the same hold true for the Chibi Mini things??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back