Japanese Tamagotchi suggestions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
I recently learned how to read Japanese, and was wondering, what would be a good, cheap Tama to get in Japanese?

Anyone maybe selling? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I was thinking more along the lines of an Angel or P1/2.

Angels are like over 150$ you know right? Anyways, you should get a TamaSuku. The designs are cute, they have lots of games and characters and the whole toy is pretty intuitive. I would highly recommend it. I love mine. And I got it for like 15$ on eBay with shipping.

Angels are like over 150$ you know right? Anyways, you should get a TamaSuku. The designs are cute, they have lots of games and characters and the whole toy is pretty intuitive. I would highly recommend it. I love mine. And I got it for like 15$ on eBay with shipping.
Not all angelgotchi are that high priced. JR-RC has them for $35 - https://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-Angel-Tamagotchi-White-/350484694110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519a84045e

Actually if you just look in that sellers store - he has some at a reasonable price. Also he is very polite if you need to ask him something and he ships things out pretty quickly. He's a terrific reliable eBay seller for Japanese tamas.

- Purn

Both of you, don't angels usually cost within the realm of $30?

Thanks. Well, going to open a new topic in "Want to buy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back