JB's new album, A Little Bit Longer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducky23

Reaction score
I love the Jonas Brother's new album, A Little Bit Longer. It rocks out loud and I listen to it nonstop (so what if I'm obsessed). I got it on iTunes but I need to get the CD.

However.... all the songs are about girls (except for A Little Bit Longer) so I always think about how Nick, if he wrote it, wrote it about some other girl... it saddens me. But I love it anyway.

What are your favorite songs on their new album?

For me, it's a tie between "Sorry", "Shelf", and "Video Girl"

My very close to being in the tie but is in second place for my favorite song is "Lovebug"

Lol "Um Ming, Joe isn't a girl"

"Get off that cake!"

"I dropped my pencil." lolerz I love how they do all those talking in the background. Then... the evil...spaztic quote.....

"OMG DID YOU HEAR? I'M DATING A JONAS BROTHER, IT'S SO HOOOT!" LOL I love that. But it gets stuck in my head and then I start saying it out loud. Lol once I wrote that for my status on myspace and I wrote after that (not really, that's just the beginning of "Video Girl") and this one girl who is supposedly in love with Nick Jonas and loves the Jonas Brothers (who hasn't even heard this album!) was like:

Who are you dating?

I'm all :) wow........ lol.

So what do you think of this album?

What's your favorite song?

I got the CD the second the stores opened. :3 The CD is simply amazing. They're style in music has changed alot, and I love it!

My favourite songs are, "Pushing Me Away", "Sorry", "Can't Have You", "Tonight", "Lovebug" and "BB Good". Woah...that's pretty much the whole album. xD

I love all the songs though. They are all awesome.

I don't have the CD. I haven't heard any of their new songs either. (Except Burnin' Up.) And I call myself a fan. ;)

I got the CD the second the stores opened. :3 The CD is simply amazing. They're style in music has changed alot, and I love it!My favourite songs are, "Pushing Me Away", "Sorry", "Can't Have You", "Tonight", "Lovebug" and "BB Good". Woah...that's pretty much the whole album. xD

That is pretty much the album Desy.

xD

I got the CD the second the stores opened. :3 The CD is simply amazing. They're style in music has changed alot, and I love it!My favourite songs are, "Pushing Me Away", "Sorry", "Can't Have You", "Tonight", "Lovebug" and "BB Good". Woah...that's pretty much the whole album. xD

Lol

same here xP

Latest posts

Back