JesseKRammy's Tama-GO Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseKRammy

Reaction score
Date: Saturday, December 25, 2010 Time: 10:48am

Today on Christmas, my mom got me a Tama-Go. I have been asking for one for anyways. It's Blue with Memetchi and I got a Ringotchi figure too.

I decided to write a log about it for fun. I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the egg hatched it was a baby girl,Nokotchi. I was hoping for a boy. Anyways, I fed it pork and beans(I dont know why a baby would eat that though) and milk to drink. later I went to the park and met Marotchi. Both of them played on the swing.Wheee!

When she got back I played Long Jumper with her. I lost around 56, so I tried again. at my 3rd try, I beat it! I got 1000 gotchi points.

I only played shoot the bug once and got 500 gotchi points. I hate that game.

I found her doing the pee pee wiggle dance and got to the icon on time, but no training point.

About 2 minutes later, she got sick. I could hardly see the skull. It was so small. I cured her back to health.

I left her alone for a while because I was busy. She did a poopoo on the ground, I can't believe I missed that.

I got a little bored, so I added my Lite figure to the top of the Tama-Go.

I tried Cradles since it was the oly thing there. I only got to the second round because I couldn't hit the fast moving platform. I only got 200 gotchi points.

Nokotchi fell asleep and woke up in about 5 minutes. When she woke up, she grew up into a Belltchi! I also missed the peepee wiggle dance...

I visited the park with her, but nobody was there, oh well.

Instead I played more games and beat Long jumper 3 more times. I also went to the shop and bought some bread.

Next, I attached my Ringotchi Figure to play with.

I visited the shop, but didn't really have a good look. Bellthi was full so I didn't need to buy anything.

I tried both of the games, Monster Beater and Shape Shooter, and failed horrible at them. Not much Gotchi points.

(I added the faceplate on my Tama-Go. It looks better now.)

Well, best of luck to me to be a good Tama Parent. I'll maybe write tomorrow or this night.

Statues Now: | Time: 11:27am

0 yrs.

18lb

Gen: 1

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥*

Train:

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥**

Date: Saturday, December 25, 2010 Time: 9:29pm

Ok, so for the past time since I had written the last one, I have been doing a lot with Belltchi. I will try to write down what happened if I can remember some of it. I was at a Christmas party but I got chances to play with her. My friends there have Tama-Gos to so I wasn't alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right after I wrote the last Log, I logged on to TamaTown. When I logged Belltchi on, they gave me a Belltchi plush for my apartment.

I played some games like the crane game with the eggs and Gotchidoku. (Sudoku)

I also made a new friend in the Hot Spring of Forest Falls!

Then I tried to log out, but failed horrible... I tried to take 8000 Gotchi with me, but then I did something wrong when logging out. I lost the 8000 gotchi on my Tama Town account....

I felt a little upset, but I still had to care for her, so I carried on as usual. I beat Long Jumper about 4 times so that helped with the gotchi.

I missed some peepee wiggle dances so I need to pay more attention. I also caught her with a ! above her head twice so I got 2 training points by Praising/Time Out.

I let her visit the park and didn't see anyone. Belltchi was upset.

I had some gotchi I wasn't using so I decided to go to the Store and remodel. I chose the one with the side table, couch and shelf.

I also bought a sundae at the Food store.

When my sister was looking after my Tama, she caught Belltchi calling my name, so I got another training point.

Time: 4:00pm

Before my family and I were going to the Christmas party at 4:30pm, I played on TamaTown. I played Sudoku, crane game and the Donut game at Swirly City.

When we got there, my friend showed me his Tamagotchi. He had white with Kuchipatchi and a Memetchi figure. His Tamagotchi was a Teenage boy, Monpatchi. I also got to use his gotchi figure. First of all, I tried the games; "Hit a note" and Panel Match", but I failed at both of them. I don't even know what to do. Oh well... After my game, I looked at Memetchi's Clothing Shop. Everything was to expensive though. I thought skirt would look good on Belltchi.

I played some games of Long Jumper there and won 3 games. I also connected with his Tama-GO 4 times. Belltchi visited Monpatchi twice and lost twice to him twice. It wouldn't let me jump before the cliff so I lost.

My sister wanted to use my Ringotchi figure, so I let her, while I use her Violetchi Figure. I really like the game Man Hole!

(Finally! A SECOND GAME I ACTUALLY LIKE!) I didn't get to far since the snakes kept coming up. I didn't like Ping-Pong though.

Next I checked the store and bought the Wildflower, Apple tree seed and the Cherry Blossom. The Cherry Blossom failed, the Wildflowers a decoration(can be use several times) and the apple tree seed grew.

Bellthci had a ! over her head so I Time out her.

I got bored and had lots of gotchi, so I went to the food store and bought everything there.

I played Long Jumper and beat it twice, then I started losing at it.

I took Belltchi to the park again and met up with Oyajitchi. Both of them built a sand castle. Kinda creepy though. Old person with little kid...

At 8:00pm, Belltchi fell asleep. I guess this is the end. I'll write again tomorrow. I'm expecting a teenager.

Statues Now: | Time: 10:30pm

0 yrs.

10lb

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Train: ||||

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥♥

P.S If you want to know who I am on TamaTown, I'm "JR3297" Look for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010 Time: 9:59am

Christmas is over, so the Christmas Tree is not in the corner of the Tamagotchi's room. Started logging on to TamaTown more often.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 7:57am and found that Belltchi was awake. There was a Poo on the ground and she was missing 1 heart from her Hunger Bar.

The time on the Tamagotchi was 7:56am. It is just 1 minute behind.

I played long jumper with her and got some gotchi from that. I decided it would be a nice time to go to the park, so we went.

Belltchi met up with Kuchipatchi. Both of them played on the Teeter-Toter.

I logged on to TamaTown to play some games with Belltchi. I'm trying to get enough gotchi so I can customize my apartment room.

I found out Belltchi was invited to 2 bands. Yesterday, I got a lot of E-mail for being friends, I accepted all of them, but 2 of them were band invitations. I hope it's not to hard.

After I logged of, I check the shop for food. I bought a Pineapple.

I also played Long Jumper again.

I caught Belltchi doing the Peepee wiggle dance, I got 1 training point.

Around 9:30am, Belltchi grew up into a Shelltchi. I'm getting there!

10:32am Shelltchi had a ! over her head. I praised her though and didn't get a training point...

Statues Now: | Time: 10:37am

1 yrs.

22lb

Train: |||||||

Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010 Time: 3:48pm

Got a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi figure with my Christmas money. Tried them out. Training bar almost filled.

Note: My sister, her friend, my dad and grandma went shopping. I didn't want to go, so I gave my Christmas money to my sister and she bought me the 2 figures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ignored Shelltchi since I was busy cleaning my room and the house, but I caught her doing the Peepee wiggle dance. Got 1 training point.

I took Shelltchi to the park and met up with Kuchipatchi again! They played on the Teeter-Toter too.

Shelltchi had a ! over her head so I time out her. Got another training point. Almost there!

Since she wasn't to happy, I played Long Jumper with her.

When my sister came back from shopping, she gave me my figures, a Mametchi and a Kuchipatchi figure.

I opened the Kuchipatchi one first. Then it started to play a song. Maybe it's because that was my 5th figure added.

First I looked at the games it had.

Flag Game: This game is tricky and you have to be fast. All you do is follow the flag by going up and down.

I found it easy and fun!

Vegetables: This game was also tricky, and a little harder. Sometimes you didn't even have the right panels in the right spot if you kept on going.

All you do is match the falling vegetables by scrolling the panel with A or C button.

It's fun, but tricky.

Since Shelltchi only had 2 hearts filled in her hunger bar, I went to Kuchipatchi's Chinese Restaurant. I bought egg soup. Shelltchi ate/drank it all up. I checked her statues now, but no hearts filled up.

Then I tried the Mametchi Figure, but first I added the faceplate. Now it looks better!

I looked at the games:

Hip Hop: I liked this game. All I did was kept pushing the A and C button to get some musical notes. Dodging the skulls were tricky for me though.

All you do is jump left/up/right to catch music notes, but don't fall or catch a skull.

Speed Runner: This game was tricky, but I liked it. Easy, just dodge the obstacles to reach your goal. I didn't even reach a goal!

After the fun and games, I went to Mametchi's toy shop. I bought a car from him.

When I let Shelltchi play with it, it zoomed around her room, but then fell on it's back. (You can use the car again when you use it once)

As I was writing this, I got a little to carried away and didn't look at Shelltchi's screen. There was a Poopoo, so I cleaned it up.

I'm trying to create a chart for her so I know when she'll go next, but it will take awhile before I get answers.

Statues Now: | Time: 4:31pm

1 yrs.

20lb

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥*

Train: |||||||||||

Figures added: 6

Going on to TamaTown...

Date: Monday, December 27, 2010 Time: 12:35pm

Shelltchi grew up. Full training bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelltchi woke up before me again. She wakes up at 8:00am and sleeps at 8:30pm.

When I checked her, there was a Poopoo.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I played with her. We played Long Jumper.

I was busy for about 3 hours so I couldn't play with her. I had to go to stores for stuff.

During our drive, Shelltchi grew up into a Violetchi!

When we were coming back, I took Violetchi to the park. We met up with Kuromametchi. Both of them made a sandcastle.

I played long jumper with her, then I went to the food store and bought everything there was.

12:43pm: I added the Mametchi figure so she could play with her car.

12:45: Caught her doing the Peepee wiggle dance. Train bar was already filled before this.

I'll write again tonight. Going on TamaTown now.

Statues Now: | Time: 12:53pm

2 yrs.

25lb

Train: ||||||||||||||| Full

Date: Monday, December 27, 2010 Time: 8:14PM

Met a lot of people on TamaTown. Violetchi is potty trained.

After I wrote the last log, I went on TamaTown. I brought some gotchi with me, so I could buy a clothing piece for Violetchi.

When I got on, I talked to some people in the town central place. Made about 5 friends there.

Next I went to the clothing store, but 3 of the people I made friends with started to follow me...

I felt bad if I just left them, so I didn't use my teleporting map.

I bought Clothing piece 1 and 3. Then I made my way back to the Central square, and made even more friends.

Someone got mad at me because I didn't follow them when I didn't want to. (Wow...)

Later on TamaTown, I added my sister's Tama, Lovelicthi, to the computer. She just followed me around.

I made some more friends in the Hot Tube of Forest Falls.

When I logged out, I went to the food store and bought everything from it.

I also checked the remodeling store, but nothing new.

I played with the Mametchi figure, and won speed runner and Hip Hop.

I also bought a ball and fun box from Mametchi's toy shop.

The fun box didn't do anything, but roll. It made Violetchi happy though.

I let her play with the ball to, but she dropped it.

Later, we went to the park.

She met up with Nonopotchi. Both of them made a Sand Castle together.

At 8:25pm Violetchi fell asleep. Isn't that a little early.

But then I woke her up by looking at the time screen...

I fed her since she only had 2 hearts filled in the hunger bar.

I let her play with her ball. This time she didn't drop it.

Violetchi fell back to sleep at 8:45pm. Still to early?

Anyways, I write tomorrow like always.

Statues Now: | Time: 8:52pm

2 yrs.

29lb

P.S Maybe I found some of you TamaTalkers on TamaTown!

Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 Time: 9:43am

Violetchi opens a flower shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to see my sister's and my Tamagotchis woke up before me again.

I decided to leave them alone until I went downstairs.

Violetchi was missing a hunger heart, but I'll feed her later.

Since I haven't connected them before, I did this time.

Violetch went to Lovelitchi's house and ate bread. (Fun...) When she got back , The hunger bar was full. (Hey! Free Food!)

I played games with both of them and went to the park.

I played Long Jumper with both of them.

Violetchi went to the park to search for a friend. She met Lovelitchi and played on the swings.

After all that fun, I remembered something I saw on Youtube.

If the Tama Character and a Tama Figure are the same, you can own the shop it has.

Since I had a Violetchi figure and the character, I tried it.

Violetchi opened her flower shop, and waited, and waited, and waited, until Ringotchi showed up!

Ringotchi wanted a Bonsai Tree. Violetchi said the price was 4500 Gotchi and Ringotchi bought it happily!

Awhile longer, Shimashimatchi came in the store to buy a Bonsai Tree too. Violetchi told him the price, and he joyfully bought the little tree!

Later,Nonopotchi came in the store to buy his own Bonsai Tree, Violetchi told him the price, but didn't agree...

Then, Nonopotchi came back in, Violetchi gave him the price, but refused...

Violetchi closed the store and went back home.

I'll go on TamaTown when I'm done this log. I'll write another tonight.

Statues Now: | Time: 10:32AM

3 yrs.

25lb

P.S Maybe I found some of you TamaTalkers on TamaTown!

Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 Time: 8:02pm

Customized my Tamagotchi room on TamaTown.

Today, I mostly left Violetchi alone since I was playing on TamaTown.

But I was able to finish my apartment building.

During playing in TamaTown, I let Violetchi open the shop.

Ojitchi came first and wanted to buy a Bonsai Tree, but refussed.

Then Kuchipatchi came in and wanted a cherry blossom, but didn't buy it...

No sales that time...

When I was done, I was going to play with Violetchi, but there was a skull just next to her. She was sick.

I played long jumper and speed runner to get some more gotchi.

I also bought a Train and a Robot arm.

I kept getting robbed by a burglar though with the Robot arm.

Later, I let Violetchi go to the park. We met up with Pigotchi. They played on the swings!

I played some more games after that.

Then, I caught Violetchi taking a shower, and brushing her teeth.

It's after 8:00pm, but she didn't go to sleep.

I decided to take her to to her flower shop.

Marotchi showed up and wanted some blossoms, Violetchi gave her a price, and she bought it gladly!

Then, Mametchi came in and wanted some blossoms to. Violetchi gave him a price and he bought it surprisingly!

When she got home, I took her to the park, but nobody was there...

Then Violetchi fell asleep, and woke up at 8:30pm. Why does she do that?

Violetchi Fell asleep at 8:45pm

Well, Now I'm not doing anything. Might go on TamaTown. I'll write tomorrow.

Statues Now: | Time: 8:32pm

3 yrs.

26lb

Date: Friday, December 31, 2010 Time: 8:14am

LATE LOG! Sorry I was Busy.

For Wednesday and Thursday:

Don't know what I really did, I was mostly on TamaTown or doing something important, so Violetchi was alone during that.

Wednesday 29:

I took Violetchi to the park that morning, but I forget who she met or what they did...

I played Long Jumper to let her lose some weight.

After her fun I went on to TamaTown. Met some new people like always.

(Ok, I played on TamaTown all day until like around 5:30pm)

I let Violetchi open her shop to serve 2 people, Makiko and Necktie-tchi. They both bought something!

Later, I caught Violetchi taking a shower and Brushing her teeth. Getting ready for bed!

Violetchi fell asleep at 8:30pm, but then woke up and went to sleep at 8:45pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 30:

When Violetchi woke up, I had to feed her since she had 2 hearts missing from the Hunger Bar.

After getting heavy, I played some games withher on the Tamagotchi and the Mametchi figure.

When I took her to the park, we met up with Kuromametchi and played on the swings!

Went on TamaTown again.

I decided, since I have a lot of money, I bought some stuff to give as gifts.

The only people that got some gifts were:

*NOT GUESTS

*UNDER LEVEL 10

*DIDN'T HAVE MUCH IN THERE ROOM

I didn't need anything, so I just did this because I don't need as much gotchi.

After helping people, I played some games with Violetchi.

I found her taking a shower and brushing her teeth.

Violetchi went to bed at 8:45pm.

I'll write today, and I promise that.I just need Violetchi to do something.

Date: Friday, December 31, 2010 Time: 8:16pm

Violetchi gets married!

This time I woke up before Violetchi did, but I still wanted to sleep in, but I was excited!

Today, Violetchi is 6 years old! She can finally get married!

My sister's Lovelitchi just got married. She got married to Kuchipatchi.

I got to watch, but she had to keep going back when she said no to the one she didn't want to marry.

Her choices where:

Kikitchi

Shimashimatchi

Kuchipatchi (Married)

Anyways, I took Violetchi to the park and met up with Tarakotchi. Both of them made a Sand Castle.

I played some games with her so she could lose weight before she gets married to that special someone!

After, I left for the Date Place.

The first guy was Kikitchi, I said no to see the next person.

Then it was Kikitchi again, so I said yes!

Just Married!

(I didn't want to say no because I only have 3 chances and then it's an old guy)

Anyways, I like Kikitchi!

Happy Couple!

Later, I took her to the park.

We met up with Shimashimatchi. Both of them made a Sand Castle.

Hope Kikitchi doesn't get jealous...

Most of the time, they were both by themselves.

I had to leave them again.

After, they asked for attention, I took her back to the park tonight.

She met Nonopotchi, together, they played on the Teeter-toter.

Better not tell Kikitchi.

At 8:15pm Violetchi and Kikitchi slept together.

I know it's supposed to be 8:45pm, but I'll let them sleep.

I'll write tomorrow. By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! GOOD BYE 2010, HELLO 2011!

Statues Now: | Time: 8:29pm

6 yrs.

33lb

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥*

Date: Sunday,January 2, 2010 Time: 9:44am

I hardly did anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 1:

Ok, I know it's a day late and I was lazy and I didn't do much with Violetchi.

I know I took her to the park and met Gozarutchi. They both played on the Teeter-toter.

Most of the day, I messed around on TamaTown.

I know I left Violetchi and Kikitchi alone for a long time, but I'm a busy mom, or a terrible one...

I will write the one today, I just need more time with Violetchi.

Date: Sunday,January 2, 2010 Time: 9:40pm

Violetchi and Kikitchi are new parents!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them woke up before 8:00am.

I know that because they made a happy beep sound.

Probably Violetchi going on the toilet...

When I checked the screen, there was a baby.

It was a girl... I wanted a boy! But, It's life....

I started playing some games with Violetchi since she was about 40lbs.

Then I took her to the park for a morning walk.

We met up with Tarakotchi. Both of them played on the Teeter-toter.

When Violetchi got back, I let the happy family play with a tain and a ball.

I also bought a rocket from the Mametchi figure. I tried it, but it kept failing.

Went on TamaTown for about an hour.

The family began to brush their teeth and take a shower together.

Almost time for bed.

The family fell asleep at 8:45pm.

Note: Until March break, or Holidays, I won't be able to write a whole log, and might not get far on generations.

I go back to school tomorrow and I'm going to have to pause my Tamagotchi for 8 hours on weekdays.

Statues Now: | Time: 9:46pm

8 yrs.

31lb

OK! I have decided to do something else!

Since I have school, homework and chores, I don't have time to take care of my Tama and write a short log. There's no point.

What I do is pause it before school at home,(around 8:25am) then wake it up when I get back(around 3:32pm) and let it sleep unpaused for the night.

Now, every Friday, I'll write a log for the weekdays all together and the weekends will have a full log. Maybe not Saturday 8 because I'm attending a party and I don't want to bring my Tama. So let's get started!

Date: Friday,January 7, 2010 Time: 8:47pm

January 4th

Violetchi and Kikitchi left there baby girl for me to take care of. Well that's rude...

I fed her some food first, since she was hungry. Then I played some games.

*School*

After school, I unpaused her. About 10 minutes later, she went to sleep.

When she woke up, she grew up into a Belltchi!

I took her for a afternoon walk to the park.

She met Oyajitchi. Together, they made a sand castle.

January 5th

Belltchi woke up at 8:00am.

I took her to the park, but nobody showed up.

*School*

Just played some games with her. Had Homework.

January 6th

When I checked Belltchi's screen, she was a Shelltchi!

I took her to the park and met Marotchi, they played on the swings!

*School*

I played some games.

Went to the store to buy meals.

Date: Friday,January 7, 2010 Time: 9:08pm

Shelltchi woke up at 8:15am.

Took care of her before school.

Played games.

*School*

When I unpaused her, she grew up as a Ringotchi.

I took her on TamaTown and bought a clothing piece for her.

When I logged off, I attached my Ringotchi figure.

She opened her Sweet Resturant and was ready to serve!

The first costumor came in about 7 minutes.

It was Violetchi! (Mom?! You look so young!)

Violetchi ordered a Cherry Cake. Ringotchi seated her.

She gave Violetchi her cake, and ate it happily! Violetchi payed(Didn't say how much) and left happily.

*Had to leave Ringotchi alone for awhile*

I saw Ringotchi taking a shower and brushing her teeth. Almost time for bed!

Ringotchi went to bed at 8:55pm

Statues Now: | Time: 9:17pm

3 yrs.

23lb

Gen: 2

Hunger: ♥♥♥** Whoopies!

Happy: ♥♥***

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥*

Date: Friday,January 14, 2011

NOW ON MY 3RD GENERATION!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__January 10th__

Ringotchi was 6 yrs old, so she could get married.

Before school started, I played some games so she would lose weight. Nobody would want to marry my fat Ringotchi! Jk

I took her to the Date Place.

First was Mametchi (Awesome!) but I said no. I didn't want him to marry Ringotchi since he's to good a character.

Second was Wooltchi (Puffy Enough!) I said yes! The happy round couple got married this tiring Monday morning!

*School*

I let the couple spend some time together.

Played with some of Mametchi's Toy Shop toys.

__January 11th__

Before school, I played some games. Then went to the store and bought some foods for the couple.

*School*

I took Ringotchi to the park and met Kuromametchi! They played on the Teeter-Toter!

Left her alone for awhile

Went to bed early.

__January 12th__

When they woke up, I saw the best thing! Ringotchi and Wooltchi had a Baby BOY! (YAY!)

I really want to know who I'll get when I get on my 3rd generation!

Anyways, I fed them, played games and went to the park with Ringothi.

We met Kunoitchi! Both made a sand castle.

*School*

Played with the Family.

Bought some New stuff at Mametchi's Toy Store.

-Bunny Costume

-Robot

Also some new food.

I let Ringotchi wear the Bunny Costume. Looks better on her then the Apple shape...

Picture of family, wearing Bunny suit:

__January 13th__

Last day with the 2nd Generation family...

Played some games

*School*

Left them alone for awhile.

Went to the park. She found Kunoitchi! They played on the swings.

I let the family play with some toys.

Saw the family brush their teeth and take a shower.

Went to bed at 8:45pm.

Before Ringotchi leaves, I want to share her status.

Status

9 yrs.

23lb

Gen: 2

Figures added: 7

I'll write tonight since I'm home today.

Date: Friday,January 14, 2011 Time: 9:01pm

I'm a new parent.

I stayed home today from school, so I was able to write a full log today and get the baby's train bar up.

Around 7:30am, the baby boy woke up crying, missing it's Tama parents. (What kind of parents leave a cute little baby alone?)

First I had to feed it, then I would play games. I played my 3 favorite games just to get him happy.

Later, he got sick, so I healed him. Caught him doing the Peepee Wiggle dance 3 times, but it only added 1 train point.

Then, I took Kinotchi to the park this fine Friday morning. We met Shimashsimatchi. They played on the Teeter-Toter.

When we got back, I let him play with some Mametchi Toys.

After, he went to sleep.

Kinotchi woke up in 10 minutes. About 10 minutes later, Kinotchi grew up. Kinotchi is now a Mattaritchi!

I thought Mattaritchi was ugly at first, but spending time with him, I find him adorable.

I told my sister that I have a boy Tama. Since she has a girl, and at the teen stage, we decided to get them married.

I connected them 42 time. They're both at 4 smiley faces. We have to wait until they're adults.

I added Mattaritchi to my TamaTown account. I met 1 new person with him.

I let Mattaritchi play with some more toys.

I also took him to the park before bed.

He met Oyajitch. Both of them played on the swings. (Kind of creepy though...)

Caught the Peepee wiggle dance 2.

Brushing teeth. Taking shower. Almost time for bed!

Mattaritchi went to bed a 7:30pm.

Statues Now: | Time: 9:26pm

0 yrs.

34lb

Gen: 3

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥ Full

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥ Full

Train: ||||| 5

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Full

Date: Saturday,January 15, 2011 Time: 8:57pm

Mattaritchi grows up!

This morning, I played some games with Mattaritchi and let him play with some toys.

I took him the park. He met Oyajitchi. Happily they played on the swings.

Awhile later, Mattaritchi grew up. Mattaritchi became a Kilalatchi! He's so cute!

I connected him and my sister's Tama, just to make sure the smiley faces stay until Kilalatchi's an adult.

I caught Kilalatchi doing the "Potty" dance a couple of times. Raised the bar some more.

Also had to disapline him when the ! was over his head. Raised train bar even more. Doing good so far.

In the afternoon, I played some more games with him.

But then, I had to walk my dog. My friend wanted to care for him, so I let her.

I don't know what she did, but the train bar was filled! Yay! Potty Trained now!

Kilalatchi was brushing his teeth and taking a regular bath/shower on the regular time.

At 8:45pm, Kilalatchi went to bed.

Tomorrow, Kilalatchi will become an adult. I wonder who'll I get. Maybe Mametchi, Kuromametchi, Kuchipatchi or Kikitchi? I wish!

Statues Now: | Time: 9:10pm

1 yrs.

24lb

Gen: 3

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥♥ Full

Friendship: ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Full

Sorry guys, but having school and work, just got me tired of raising the Tamgotchi, so I stopped.

I didn't get Mametchi and Chamametchi married yet.

It's been so long.

I'm done with this log!

Peace! ;)

Latest posts

Back