Job help :S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya. ^_^

My tamagotchi is an adult of 3yrs and is version 4.5.

I got mail the other day about a job so i accepted it and was given this thing.

I think i work at a school. All i do there is 'guess the box' and i dont know if ive missed something out because i hear of people getting "o's" and "X's", and i dont hink i got them yet. :( :huh:

My tamagotchi looks like an elvis to.

pleasse reply soon

Thankz ^_^

Okay, first off, you said your Tamagotchi looks like an Elvis? Then you have a Boxertchi! Also your Tamagotchi does not have a job. In fact, 3 years old is not an adult. Your Boxertchi is a teen. Your tama is going to a school, not working at it! :D Once your Tamagotchi turns into an adult, THEN it can get a job.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
The "x" and "o"s are when you get a job letter, you press B in front of a job place and then 3 judges will either give you a "x" or "o", to get the jobs you have to get all "o"s, if your tama is a healthy weight, you are more likely to get a good job.

<3~~Loola~~<3

Uh.. sorry.. But 3 years is still a child. I think its about 6 er 7 years when ur an adult. :kuribotchi:

I dont really know what your talking about the job thingy though

You know when you get a job when your mail sends you [!] And then your tamagotchi is walking to different places, and there is three dudes with little cards and the either give you an x if the job isnt right for you, or an o if the job is right. Then you click the heart in the tama menu, and go to work, and play the little game thats set up for your job :hitodetchi: '

I think the school thing your talking about is your tama graduating kindergarden or something.. Thats all I can think of.. Hope this helped a little but :hitodetchi:

Okay, first off, you said your Tamagotchi looks like an Elvis? Then you have a Boxertchi! Also your Tamagotchi does not have a job. In fact, 3 years old is not an adult. Your Boxertchi is a teen. Your tama is going to a school, not working at it! :kuribotchi: Once your Tamagotchi turns into an adult, THEN it can get a job.
Hope I helped!
Sorry for the off topic post but yasaguretchi is the one that looks like elvis not boxertchi!

Hi thanks alot every one!

ok, well thanks alot!

My tama was going/ graduating school, not getting a job (like you guys said)

and yestersay, i got a job interview!

Gothy works as a baker which is really cute :)

Hopefully, he go onto the 2nd generation soon!

Thanks alot everyone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back