Job Payment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerMini

Reaction score
I've read in the FAQ and on various boards that you will get paid for your job. My question is how often? Once a day, once a week, etc? Is there a specific time when I get paid or is it random? Do I have to get a great or higher to be paid, or will good be just fine? I know that the Mailtama will deliver your pay, but do I have to go to my job first or just wait til he runs the post?

I've skipped around clock and dates, but still nothing.

I THOUHGHT THAT IT WAS TWICE A DAY BECAUSE IT CAN GO TWICE IN A DAY RIGHT?

Okay here how it goes:

1. Play your job mini-game

2. Go back to your job the next day {in real life}

3. :wub: {The mail-man} will come and give you how-ever many gotchi points you earned!

The first time you go to work each day (beginning on the second day you've had a job), instead of playing the job game you'll get your pay. The base salary is 1000 Gotchi points (meaning you will always get at least that amount, even if you didn't go to work to play games the day before). In addition to the base salary, you will get extra Gotchi points depending on how many times you went to work on the previous day, and how well you did in the games you played at work the previous day. The most I've ever got for one day's salary was 9160 Gotchi points. (The balloon catch game is really easy to win.)

P.S. I've tried playing with the clock settings, too, in an effort to cheat and get extra salaries, but I haven't been able to succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back