job...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metcalf

Reaction score
okay so my tama got out of school i think, and then she went to get a job but nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay so my tama got out of school i think, and then she went to get a job but nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
What do you mean nothing happened? When you went to select the job did you not get one or what? I need a little more info. to answer please.

When your tama gets out of school, you'll get an exclamation mark in the mail. Your tama will go to his/her teacher, and cry. Then they'll leave. As soon as you get back, you'll get another exclamation mark in the mail. Then, it'll take you to this place with a whole bunch of buildings. You'll press A to browse through the jobs. When you find a job you like, press B, then the screen lifts up, and you'll see 3 lady-like things. They'll study you for a few seconds, then they'll judge you to see if you're right for the job. If they think you're right, they'll give you a O. If you're not, they'll give you an X. If you get 2 or more Os, you're in for that job. 2 or more Xs, you're not. If you get the job, your tama will do a happy dance, and go back home. Hope I helped!! :)

Yeah, you will. After a while when you have a job, you'll get a chance to change your job. So, I'm almost positive you will. :blink:

Hello!I see you are new here! Welcome to TT! Please read through the rules!

When your tama gets out of school (As monkeybelly said) t goes to teh teacher and cries, when you see places (Or jobs :) ) on teh screen choose one and click A. (The first button).

You will be judged and then told if you are right fo rthe job, two or more 0's and you are good, two or more X's and you aren't good.

Yes, after awhile you get a new job, but not to worry! You have many more generations to go! ;)

Hope I helped.

Shed a tear.

I think that this Karma and 'NEW MEMBER' discussion is a bit off topic (by a county mile) but just to help out;

If you missed a chance to get a job or were rejected from all, don't worry, you will get another job mail in a few days. in the mean time, try to raise its skill poinst a bit more, so you will get a great job when the mail comes!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back