Jobs and graduation?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beckster

Reaction score
I'm new with my V4 and it's a 6 year old adult. I got my graduation outfit from tamatown. How do I know when I'm supposed to graduate? Do I graduate in tamatown, or on my actual tama? As far as I know, I have'nt been offered any jobs yet. Please help??? :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Anyone?? I know people have viewed this...... :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

sorry :furawatchi: i was wondering the same about graduation myself

i dont really get what you meant.

but i think i know abit, you are considered graduated from the school when you are being offered a job.

is your skill points more than 80?

and youre supposed to be offered a job when your tama is an adult.

hello beckster. l dont really understand what u were saying but here goes.

graduation: (l think its compulsary to attend school at least once a day but lm not too sure) u will receive a [!] mail and get transported to school. then ur teacher will meet u. l cant remember if he passes u a item, but ur tama and its teacher will make sad/angry faces. if u go to tamatown, u should be able to get the grad outfit. yeap the grad takes place in ur tama.

as for the job, just wait. mine got offered a job only a day after grad. my tamas stats were 134 120 157 respectively after grad. thus l dont think stats play a big part in getting a job quicker. try to get ur stats to 80 like what janice said, it will be easier to get employed.

peace

Thanks. Except it didnt seem like it did have a graduation. I never had a job interview (actually I dont know what happens at the job interview) I just tried working and I got money. these V4's are really confusing... :nyatchi:

When your Tamagotchi becomes an adult, on TamaTown, it is ready to graduate so you can get your souvenirs. However the actual graduating takes place on your Tamagotchi. You will get a [!] mail and your Tama will fly up and go to its Elementary School with the teacher and it will look sad. That's when it graduates. After your Tama comes back from there you will get another [!] mail with job listings.

You say your Tama never graduated. I think I may see a possibility of why that happened. If you don't open your graduation mail in time, your Tama will go to the school by itself. So maybe it did it when you weren't paying attention and you never got any job offerings because they went away before you had a chance to open your mail.

Thanks. Except it didnt seem like it did have a graduation. I never had a job interview (actually I dont know what happens at the job interview) I just tried working and I got money. these V4's are really confusing... :nyatchi:
Beckster, since you have a job and get money every day from the job, then I can guarantee you that you graduated from school. Also, the cap and gown wouldn't have shown up at Tamatown if you hadn't graduated.

Here's a link to job info, it'll show you the various jobs available, and you can see which one it is that you have.

If you do have a paying job, then you did have a job interview, it just happens to go by very quickly. What happens when you select "Work"? Do you fly off to another building and play a game? If so, that's your job, alright, and when you first accepted it, there were 3 interviewers that each gave you a circle mark (instead of an X), which is how you were able to get the job.

It's not an actual job interview where you have to interact with the interviewers, it's just an automatic thing, same as the graduation happens automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back