Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksun74

Reaction score
i was wondeing if there a way to switch jobs I dont lkike the one have now

No; I don't believe there is anyway to do this. :D What you get is what you get; though it would be cool to be able to quit jobs and get a new one. Sadly, I'm pretty sure this option is not avalible. Maybe that function will be installed for the V.5! ;)

*Tgd*

You will be offered another job once your tamagotchi has a baby..well not exactly HAS a baby, when you get a new baby from the female tamagotchi that you married ;) I don't believe there are any other ways to get another job, sorry!

//Tama*Lover

You will be offered another job once your tamagotchi has a baby..well not exactly HAS a baby, when you get a new baby from the female tamagotchi that you married ;) I don't believe there are any other ways to get another job, sorry!
//Tama*Lover
Really? :D This wasn't the case with my tamagotchi. Hopefully Tama*Lover's statement is true, and you'll be offered another job. :D

*Tgd*

You normally get offered a new job after a couple of days of being an adult- which often co-incides with having a baby. However, if you were late getting the first job (may have missed out on the first round of interviews) you may not always get a second chance before your adult leaves.

Most of my generations have had 2 jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back