Jobs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]My V4 turned into an adult on Saturday morning and still hasn't gotten a job. is there somthing i need to do or does he have to be a certain age or have a certain number of skill points or what.[/SIZE]

Please help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

That Helps. O.K. i got to pick out a job last night. i got rejected to the first two places. then i sat ther for a while 'cause my mom wanted me to set the table for dinner. when i came back he was making a sad face and came back to the regular screen. he won't go to work now and the exclamation point mail won't come. what do i do?

Just wait another day for the job listings to come again. You waited too long and lost your opportunity. But another will come. And you have to have at least 80 skill points in a certain area of skill to get a job.

[SIZE=8pt]My V4 turned into an adult on Saturday morning and still hasn't gotten a job. is there somthing i need to do or does he have to be a certain age or have a certain number of skill points or what.[/SIZE]Please help me!
just too help you tama's get a job after 24 hours of being an adult and you have to pick a job that matches a skill :angry: .

i think it needs to have 80 skill points in any area and maybe not pausing it will help but other wise ithink you just gotta wait :lol:

i didn't have 80 skill points when i got my job. i think i had 64 or somthin in the 60's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back