Jobs<><><><>?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
Okay, I am a big tamagotchi fan. Lately I have been a bit lax on the whole thing. I have 12 tamagotchis and a v4 is one of them. I understand everything on it, but now people are talking about jobs. . .please reply, having trouble with understanding what that is. Like I said, I am far from new at this, but I am gonna need some help getting back into it!, lol.

Thanks in Advance!

Casey

hmm ... i dont have a v4 but i've heard others speaking of jobs. they say sometimes there will be [!] mail and when u press "a" or "b" u go to a job interview. if u get a job, u can go to work under the connection icon (press work) to play a game corresponding to ur job and if u need a list of jobs, here:

1.Scientist

2.Experimenter

3.Chef

4.Florist

5.Doctor

6.Banker

7.Rock Star

8.News Reporter

9.Teacher

10.Designer

11.Fireman

12.Counter

13.Balloonist

14.Bus Driver

15.Hair Stylist

PS: im not sure if work is under connection icon, it should be though. hope i helped :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I just went to work and apparently I had a job that I didnt know about, I was holding what looked like a little oiling can. Idk, I never went through any like interview thingy or anything, I dont think. I will wait for another letter, then post back.

casey

:angry: ur tamagotchi is probably a chef :angry: and ur welcome ... do u have any feedback on ur v4 for people without like me?

Yes actually, they are pretty neat. I dont think that they are any cooler than the v3's, but the mail thing is pretty cool. The prices in the shop are higher and the games are kinda sucky, in my opinion the v3's are better. Idk if I like the colors either, I have the sunflower one, I didnt like any of the other ones, again that is my opinion. Im sure that there are plenty of people that like them better tho. I would recommend getting one tho because as I have just found out, the jobs are pretty cool.

casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back