join my group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Megamaster!
I want to join if its feasable, when is it and what time?also,can you tell me how to get A Mimitchi I have no clue. :(
To get a mimitchi you have to take good care of it and it looks really cool!

i hope you get it!

well it doesnt look like anyones posted in a while but if anyone does im kinda new to tamagotchis but ive had one before and i lost it. but i just got mine today 2/25/06 and its a boy!!! if anyone has any tips for me theyed bve much appreciated :)

my 9th generation is gonna be born tomorrow on monday. argh im probably gonna get something bad...

You can't get a bad tamagotchi most of them are cute almost all !!!! lol WHy do you not like tamas 9if thats possible)!!??

hello i want to join i have six tammagotchis IM so sad i was talking on the phone and one died ya the frist one is a girl and its 2 years the second is a boy and is 6 years the thrid is a boy 2 years the fouth still dead the fifths batterys dead and the sixth is a girl 7 years I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS

:unsure: Michelle <_<

[SIZE=21pt]Im getting a tamagotchi v.3 on saturday me and my brother are going to ask my aunt and uncle but my dad doesn't really like tamagotchi so we have to kepp it a secert[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]in this group hatching you are suppost to just tell us about your tama but in other hatchings you hatch them on a serten day but there are to many people in this group so u do it our way[/SIZE]

I got a Tama v.3!!!! It is a young mameitchi and it is sooooo cool!!!! It has 4 games so far and they are Get, Bump, Heading and Flag if you have a version 3 you can now join this hatching so that's it for mambers with version 2 tamas!

[SIZE=14pt]now only ppl with v.3 tamas can join. Nobody is talking so plez keep updating us about ur tamas and so far I have 4 tamas 3 v.2 and a v.3 my first v.2 is a teenager and is an oniontchi, my other one is a masktchi and my last v.2 is a masktchi to and my v.3 is a leaftchi. plez keep updating us I feel like the only one doing it.[/SIZE]

Peace out,

Megmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
any 1 can join!

plez dont ask me to join just say im joing, what character it is, how old it is, girl or boy and adult, teen, toddler or baby

remeber not to ask!,

peace out,

Megan

[SIZE=21pt]One of my v.2s won't turn 2 and my v.3 won't turn 5!! I think thats because the batterie keep running out so I have to take the batterie out then put it back in and he has to start at 1.[/SIZE]

Any ways my other v.2s are fine one is any oniontchi and the other is a mimitchi!!

Peace out,

Megmaster!! :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back