Join My Group Hatchings! I'm New

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover56

Reaction score
Hello,

Please join my group hatching because i am a very new member and have never done this before! I'm so excited to do it! It will be so much fun! :unsure: :( :unsure:

Tamalover56

i will join too...i've never been in a group hatching...it sounds interesting

I think that group hatchings involve in a group of tama owners putting posts together and writing logs about their current Tamagotchis.

Well, i am taking care of three tamagotchis right now: a V1 and two V2's.

These are their stats right now:

Type: V1

Generation: 1

Character: Ichigotchi

Name: Rose

Type: V2

Generation: 2

Character:Ichigotchi

Name: Homer

Type: V2

Generation: 2

Character: Hinatchi

Name: Silas

I've just found out that V1s and V2s age differently. I started Rose and Homer on the same day, yet rose is already 3 years old while Homer is still 1 year old. Weird huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just found out that V1s and V2s age differently. I started Rose and Homer on the same day, yet rose is already 3 years old while Homer is still 1 year old. Weird huh?
Have you had Homer on pause? I know for a fact that V1s, V2s, and even V3s Age at the same rate UNLESS kept on pause.

Yes i did pause Homer, but when i did i paused the others as well. Mine are all Connexions (the European versions) so maybe they function differently from the american versions. Anyway, Silas has now grown into Marumimitchi. I really love this character, i never had him before now. It's a Osu/Mesu character right?

Btw, homer is now 3 years old and Rose is 5 years old. They should morph into the adult characters any time now. I've taken almost perfect care of them so i'm expecting to get some good characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back