Join!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i looked 4 a super looonnngggg time and i could'nt find out how to get a memetchi for v4.5 but i found 1 for an URA memetchi so i might just be that..... i will keep looking though... :blink:

ciara, do u want me to look for a memetchi guide for u? or do u not want to be that character? U can also be an ura memetchi, but u might have to be that or just a regular memetchi if i cant find a guide. So which one?

ok get on at 6:00(poor ura violetchi... *sniff* *cry*) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i meant CB ,tom-well ... now it's today so get on at 6 and midjet u to we will hatch once everyone is on, so send me a message when you get on and if someone isnt on just get back on at 6:30 if u or someone else missed it or send me a message if u cant come at either of those times. :( since now it's 6:28 it will be through now and 7:30 or if still none is here it will be 6:00-6:30 and 7:00-7:30 tommorow. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to organise a Group Hatching please follow the guidelines pinned at the top of the forum?

I am going to close this topc now as it has descended into "chat/spam".

(Most of these posts could have been made using the PM system to organise the details of the hatch)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back