JONAS BROTHERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Jonas Brothers?

• YES! They are awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...not really my style.

• Yeah, they have a couple good songs.

• I have no idea who these "Jonas Brothers" are.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a picture of them somewhere, but I don't anything about them, do you think you could tell me more?

Of course! They are a band of three brothers: Kevin, the oldest...Joe, the middle...and Nick, the youngest. They are basically a kids rock band, and their music has been described as being lively and hyper. Their genre is mostly pop, but it has some influences of rock. Their songs are basically about love and kid stuff, and they write the lyrics themselves. Lemme know if you wanna know more. <_<

I'm not very fond of any of the Disney zombies - Raven, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Corbin Bleu, et cetera.
Same here, since I don't have cable TV we only watch DVDs. I prefer bands that aren't as advertised if you know what I mean.

The Jonas Brothers?

Yeah, they're awesome!

Especially "Kids in the Future."

Joe is HOTT!

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
They are O.K... But they copied songs.. Like "The kids of the future" Was suppose to be "The kids of america". And "Year 3000' Was suppose to be "Year 2000". I'm not much of a Disney Freak. Like the people at my school. -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back