Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know to be honest I don't like any of them so u should make a answer for none not trying to be rude but I think they are just like hanana montana teen pop I don't like becuase it sounds so cheesy. I like other music rather than girly girl music and i was not trying to be mean but it is true

you know to be honest I don't like any of them so u should make a answer for none not trying to be rude but I think they are just like hanana montana teen pop I don't like becuase it sounds so cheesy. I like other music rather than girly girl music and i was not trying to be mean but it is true
Well. This topic is 'Who do you think is more cute?' Not 'Who is your favorite?', or 'Do you like the Jonas Brothers'.

As for me, I think they all are cute! :huh:

ya they are sissy singers great minds think alike atleast we have good taste in music
Hey! Are you saying I don't have a good taste in music? I love the Jonas Brothers! >.<

:D Tg1 :p

oh and that is great you "love" them but I don't
I just think that they are a bad band and are like all the others. They are not original and I well not to be mean but I can't stand them

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. I get a little overreactive sometimes. Nevermind. I like alot of Disney channel stuff.

Back on topic people. :D

Tg1

I'm not a big fan, but Igotta say, Joe is pretty cute. He's funny too! ;]

i think kevin is cute  :lol:   :ph34r:
Lots of people don't think he's cute. I think that he is cute. I don't have a crush on him though. But he is kinda cute :ph34r:

EDIT: Overused the word cute! lol -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Poor Kev. I think he's so cool! One day I'm gonna play the guitar as good as him!! Lol. Ok, maybe not. He's pretty dang good at it.

Latest posts

Back