Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I've already posted but I just wanted to say: Why do people say that Nick whines about his diabetes all the time when he actually donates money to charity to HELP people with diabetes? Some people said that after the song A Little Bit Longer came out but sure thats like saying that anyone who wrote a love song is whining (Which is just about every singer/band there is!). So why pick on him? We know that other people have the same thing as Nick but Hello? Hes famous! Obviously he's going to get some more attention than the rest of the people with diabetes ... but that's not HIS fault! He doesn't ASK for people to fuss over him! He handles his the same way everyone else does!

Sorry about that ... Had to get it off my chest!

-Shatagama-

I don't like them.

The only. ONLY. Thing I like about them is the fact that they are musicians, like me. xD [but they ain't classical msuicians or Jazz. D:<]

Most fans are like, "OMG IMA MARRY NICK JONAS AND JOE JONAS. OH NO NICK HAS DIABETES LETS SAVE HIM OH NOOOOOOO!"

Thats why I hate them. How come Nick's so special? A lot of people suffer from diabetes and what makes him the centre of attention? Its not fair..
He's not the centre of attention. Fans find him cute, most of them preferring him over Joe or Kevin. He was going to be a soloist (err - is that a word? :S).

As Shatagama said, he's famous, so he's bound to get more attention over his diabetes. And like she said too, he does not whine about it - I mean, if you had diabetes, you would be a bit emotional, say, over it, wouldn't you? It does tend to limit you a bit -.-

I'm not just sticking up for him because I'm a fan, I'm sticking up for him because it's not his fault he has diabetes, and gets more attention than others for it.

Personally, I love them, their music and beliefs. I think they are great guys :eek: I used to think people were making a big fuss over nothing, but I grew to love them ;]

You don't have to be a crazy screaming fan to like them - it just takes acceptance :angry:

Best Wishes,

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not the centre of attention. Fans find him cute, most of them preferring him over Joe or Kevin. He was going to be a soloist (err - is that a word? :S).
As Shatagama said, he's famous, so he's bound to get more attention over his diabetes. And like she said too, he does not whine about it - I mean, if you had diabetes, you would be a bit emotional, say, over it, wouldn't you? It does tend to limit you a bit -.-

I'm not just sticking up for him because I'm a fan, I'm sticking up for him because it's not his fault he has diabetes, and gets more attention than others for it.

Personally, I love them, their music and beliefs. I think they are great guys :huh: I used to think people were making a big fuss over nothing, but I grew to love them ;]

You don't have to be a crazy screaming fan to like them - it just takes acceptance :huh:

Best Wishes,

barky
Yes! Somebody who agrees with me!

Be my best friend? :wacko: lol!

-Shatagama-

I don't understand something. Why is it that just about every I meet in real life, loves the Jonas Brothers. But just about everyone here, hates their guts. :huh:

Except for Lynn_Chan, nickgi, Shatagama, and now, barky!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back