Jorddan's Tamagotchi Log - Season 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordboss

Reaction score
Croeso I Jordd's Log - Welcome to Jordd's Log

I have decided to relaunch my ID L Log. This season is going to be different to the others. I will be only running 1-2 tama's at a time so that the log will flow easier. At the moment I am running my ID L, I got this back in March 2012, and have been running it for a while.

Saturday 8th December 2012

I woke up at 10:10 am this morning, and I quickly checked on my little Kuchipatchi. He was doing fine, but had pooped. After cleaning him up and giving him some food, we decided to play a few games. He wasn't really in the mood for playing, he told me that he wanted to go home and sleep. So off he went.

tamalog.jpg

Kuchi's Growth

Although Kuchi is old enough to mate, I have a feeling that he enjoys being alone. He has only been with me a few days and I don't feel like I want him to go back to tama planet just yet. He is happy with me looking after him. See look how happy he is.

img0733ih.jpg

That's all for today. I will be including a lot more photos and other stuff, but at the moment nothing exiting has happened so I haven't got anything that is worth logging about. I also went ice skating today and had a good time, but I did not take Kuchi because I didn't want to risk him breaking whilst on the ice. Thanks for reading everyone! :D

Wow it's time for a update already! Time goes by so quick don't you think? :)

9th December 2012

Kuchipatchi woke up this morning and I knew that he was nearly ready to start a family of his own. I decided that today was to be the last day he would be with me and tomorrow he can have his little family. It will be nice to have a girl this generation. :)

We then decided to go to the park and see what was available, sadly nothing much really happened. I haven't actually had a single pet whilst I have had the ID L. That is something I could possibly do next generation!

(Log will carry on later)

Last edited by a moderator:
17th Febuary 2013

Guess what? Im back! Finally after a few months break from the tamagotchi world, I am back! I had to take a break away from the site because I was just so tiered! I just did not have time to do anything. I have got some spare time on my hand now so I will be adding a lot more logs and pictures!

I am really sorry for it taking a while since my last post. I have had a few problems recently and with studying for exams ect, I haven't had any time to run tamagotchi's. However I've had a weeks where I haven't had to do anything so I have started up a Tamagotchi Ocean. I will be relaunching the log very soon when I have more time and then I will be able to catch up! :)

17th Febuary 2013 (Continued)

I had hatched my Tamagotchi Ocean Japanese version up on the 14th however I had been feeding him snacks instead of playing games. I guess I shouldn't have done that as earlier, at the age of 3 he became sick for the very last time. I was really sad because I had started to get attached to him and then he suddenly just was gone. I have chosen not to hatch him up again just yet, but instead I have resumed playing with a few others.

As I looked into my tamagotchi box, I could see that I had a P2 that was on the set screen. This was a duplicate of my first tamagotchi that sadly went missing when I moved house many years ago. I decided that I would hatch this one up due to it being easy to care for, and that it is a nice simple one with cute characters.

So here we have little Tonmarutchi. He's 3 years old and is overweight at 48lbs. I'm planning on getting his weight down tomorrow after I have finished studying for my exams. I won't be able to post pictures for a while due to my laptop keyboard being replaced and me having to make updates on my iPhone instead of my lappy.

Sorry for the short log, because I only have one tamagotchi running not much has happened yet. Stay tuned as I have a few surprises coming up in the next few logs.

-Jordboss

18th Febuary 2013

Tamagotchi P2

I woke up at 7:30 this morning. As I finally got dressed I looked at my Tamagotchi and he was still sleeping. I decided that I would put him on pause whilst I went to school.

At 3pm I came home and unpaused him. He's still a Tonmarutchi. I thought that he would have changed by now due to him being 4 years old, but nope he still hasn't grown legs or changed into the unhealthy teen character yet. I'm just enjoying having a little time with him at the moment.

I have been thinking about hatching up my ocean again. I really enjoyed having him around the last time. I think he enjoyed it too, but this time I am not going to feed him too many snacks! I thinks that's what killed him the last time, I do still miss him but we had a few memories. The ocean seems to be becoming more popular again. I guess it's because it is a unique tamagotchi because of characters. It's deffinatly becoming one of my favourites! :)

Tamagotchi connexion V2's

I have recently just un paused a pair of V2's that have been sitting in my draw like that for a good few months. After changing the battery, I set the time and out popped Oyajitchi. He's currently full on hungry and two hearts full on happiness. He's only got one training bar and is called Alex. Alex is 8 years old, male and 99lbs so he is rather overweight. Alex also is on his 3rd generation.

I also un paused my camoflaugh v2. She is a girl called Aymie. She's 4 years old, Full on hungry and happiness, and is also 99lbs. She's on her second generation and is one bar away from being full on her training bar. They are both doing really good, I plan on letting them find love very soon, I guess I'll just see how it goes! :)

Tamagotchi Connexion V3

My tamagotchi's v3s have been on pause for a good few months too! I've decided that I will feature these in the log from now on. There goes the rule for my log, of only having two Tamagotchi running at a time! Oh we'll, It will give me more to write I about I suppose.

So on my Creme and Orange V3, we have Aby, who's on her first generation and is 5 years old and 99lbs. (I really need to stop feeding snacks to them. I am kinda lazy at the moment due to exams). She has 6 bars in her training bar, and is three hearts full on hungry and one on happiness. She is also a Maskitchi.

My silver with black and grey stars Tamagotchi is currently a Memetchi. He's two hearts full on hungry and one full on happiness. He is called Deren and is 4 years of age and also 99lbs :( . Deren has 7 bars in the training bar and is in his first generation.

The plan is to have Daren mate with Aymie soon as they are both Adults, and then to have Alex mate with Aby, when Aby grows up and becomes a Elder. This will hopefully stop Alex's family from dying out! :)

That's all for the moment. I will hopefully being hatching a few more tamagotchi's up in the future. Until then, goodnight!

Thursday 21st Febuary 2012

So it's been a busy few days, I've had some things going on in school. Tamagotchi's have died and new ones have been hatched! :L

Tamagotchi P2

Well my little tamagotchi has evolved into the bad care teen character Hashitamatchi. This is strange since I treated him good! He always was well fed and I played games too! I also disaplined too! I guess I didn't do enough! Oh we'll, there always next time I suppose! Anyway he is hopefully going to be the best of te good care character Hashizotchi/Hashizoutchi. He's currently 9 years old but that's because I've been having him awake for longer than he should to fit my sleeping pattern! :) Photo's won't upload sorry! :(

22nd Febuary 2013

Sorry for not posting for a few days, I didn't have the time to post due to editing things on my website! It's starting to look really nice now! Anyway back on topic.

Tamagotchi P2

I woke up with my tamagotchi at 9pm exactly. I had a quick shower and he must have beeped beause when I got out he was empty on hungry. Other than this little incident, I hadn't let him call for anything in hopes of getting a the best character I could get from Hashitamatchi, who is Hashizotchi.

At 10.55 he called for a disapline, I quickly disaplined him and he went back to slouching on the screen. He seemed alright though! I am going to start uploading photos later, I'll edit this post and put them on, I would do it now but I can't because it won't let me uploa photos from my iPhone for some reason! So I'll just had to do it later!

Also I am no longer going to be logging about my V2 and V3 because I have put them on pause. I'm focusing on this current tamagotchi. I also am planning on starting up something else soon! :)

So yeah, keep reading and you will soon find out what I have I'm store :D

23rd Febuary 2013

Tamagotchi P2

I woke up at the normal time today, 9pm and my little Hashitamatchi was already awake. Only just though :) . He was full on hunger, and happiness already, but I still played a game with him just beause I had nothing else to do and it woke me up.

I went into school late today because my alarm didn't go off, but I took him with me. He stayed on pause though because I wouldn't have had any free time on my hands to care for him. I did check on him during my lunch time just before I went to buy food though.

After school I I unpaused him and he shortly changed into Kusatchi, although I have no idea why? I gave him good care although his life and he still ended up as this character. I'm just going to reset him when he died instead of pressing A and C to hatch the egg that Kusatchi leaves. Hopefully this will stop me getting him again next time! :L

I went to bed early that night so I could care for him better in the morning. I woke up at 6am and cared for him! :)

Continued

Angel

I forgot to say that I hatched up a Tamagotchi Angel the other day, I decided to feature him in the log aswell. He has been doing fine! Nothing much up with him really. Although he has turned into the good teen character, Kodoten :)

As I promised, here is the little surprise. I was earching around on the internet for Tamagotchi and came across a game in the app store for iOS. It is just like a Digimon although it has got different characters due to Bandai's copyright and it not being a official tamagotchi game. However it is really good. Im already addicted to it! I can't wait till the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E comes out for iPhones, then I will have one for Digimon, and one for Tamagotchi's. Just for all my reader's, I will be logging about him here!

Digimon

I downloaded the app available on iOS for 69p, It seemed worth the price and I hadn't purchased any app's in a while so I thought that I may as well treat myself. After it installed I clicked on the app. A small egg appeared flashing and bouncing up and down. The pixel's are 16x16 and are really good quality. I will be logging about him with pictures so you can get a better understanding of what the app is like and all of the features that are available. Here is the first photo:

img0175o.png
img0176w.png

As you can see, the button's are in a different place than where they are on the digimon Virtual pet. Although this seems to be the only difference beside the colour around the screen and the characters.

After a few seconds the Digimon hatched into the first stage, a baby. The character's don't currently have a name due to the owner deciding what to name them, and the app only becoming available a few weeks ago. The baby character is quit cute. He seems to not be very needing, and didn't take a nap at all. His hunger and strength only dropped once before I filled it back up. Id say it dropped one heart everyone 15-25 minuets on average. The game is really cool. It's quite easy to win and you can exit out of it at any point during the game. You have a mirror of your character, and you have to fight him by tapping the A or B button to shoot a weapon at him. I think this is the game that is available on the Digimon too! Ill have to find out and double check!

img0178a.png
img0177l.png

About an hour later, he finally changed. Once again I do not know that characters names sadly. Although as I said, as soon as I find out I will let you guys know. The character's do appear to be cute though and I really am enjoying this game so far. The best thing is, when you exit out of the game, you will receive notifications for when the character need's you. So say if you forgot to turn the light's off when it goes to bed, once you exit out of the app nearly instantly, you will get a reminders telling you that you didn't turn it off. It is then up to you to decide if you are going to turn it off or not. The care you give the Digi will effect what character you will end up with. I have found out that the life span is a maximum of 14 days depending what character you will get. Now for the really cool part:

Just like digimon, you can fight these online, by using the Game Centre (or Center as some people spell it). You can fight with anyone that is online to see who will win. This can effect what character you get as well. You can also battle with someone else who has the app on their iPhone, iPod or iPad by using the bluetooth. I am going to do this because my sister has hatched one up on her iPhone. I won't be logging about her one though, however I will let you know what character she end' up with.

There are two versions of the app available, The Gen 1 or the Gen 2. I am currently running the second generation however tomorrow, I will purchase the first generation and log about that one as well. The first generation also has the names of the characters, plus I have made a growth chart by using the information sent to me by the creator of the game.

My little Digi went to bed shortly after he changed. I wonder what time he will get up. Good night everyone! Stay tuned for the next update :D

24th Febuary 2012

Angel

Just a quick update. I have been playing around with Angel's clocks. I have made her grow up faster by making her stay awake for longer so that she goes to bed when I do and wakes up when I do. So finally, she changed about 1 hour ago into Kuriten. Hopefully she won't change into the Angels because the last ones I had got so needy really quickly and it was hard to care for them. I actually did not have time to care for them. That could be the reason why they dead at 15. Anyway that's a good age I suppose. I have got a photo that I will upload now :D

img0184rj.jpg

24th February 2013

P2

My little Kusatchi decided that he was going to depart today. I am quite sad since he is cute, but is really unhealthy. If only i could find a way of making him last longer and have longer time to bond with me. Anyway I have chosen not to hatch him back up yet.

Digimon (Gen 2)

img0180s.png

Digimon decided to evolve this morning. I think he is now a toddler or a teenager. I havent got just a picture of him on his own today because my iPhone crashed. Luckly he was still alive when I came back to the game! Im happy about that :D Nothing much up with him today, although I did battle with my sister's one. We both got the same character too, she is finding it to hard to care for due to her checking her phone constantly but I am enjoying it :D

Digimon (Gen 1)

So just under a hour ago I decided to purchase the other generation of digimon. It's the first generation and seems to be just the same as the other one although it has a different game and different characters. It kind of a pain to have to keep switching between them but ah well. They are still really fun and I am enjoying them.

img0189w.png
img0190f.png

So he had a different egg this time, just like the other generation it is only a egg for about 15-20 seconds and then hatched into Babamon, the baby character. He is really cute too! He is still this character at the moment but in about 10 minuets he should change into the toddler character, Marumon. His stats were:

img0191.png
img0192m.png
img0193g.png

img0199.png
img0200p.png
img0201.png

The game is quite hard. You have a bar with lines that quickly go up and up and you have the press the B (middle button) when it is right at the top of the bar to throw a object at the wall to break it down to win. This bring's the training bar up as well for when you are fighting battles. He pulls a sad face if you loose which also is really sweet.

That's all for now guys, Ill post tomorrow if something actually happenes, Until then, goodbye!

Latest posts

Back