Jorgmaes v3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorgmae

Reaction score
I have started running a v3 and have decided to start a new log for it so he is already a teenager and his name is Keith and he is actually asleep right now I will update once week so they are longer.

Hungry: 💜💜💜💜

Happy: 💜💜💜💜

Weight: 43 pounds

Name: Keith

Training bars: âž–

Generation: 1

You know what I am gonna change it I will update at least once a week probably more so anyway I had school today so he was paused before he woke up at the moment he goes to sleep at 8:00pm and wakes at 9:00am if your running a v3 the reference section has a great article witch I will likely put a link in at some point so you can check it out its bedtimes and wake times for almost every character and it's really helpful. I unpaused him when I was released and he was fine and also the other day I had the flat battery sight coming up but I just reset it and it worked again. We are still on one training abt which I'm hoping will change this weekend, we will have no wifi so no updates then sorry anyway Onto his stats.

Hungry: 💜💜💜

Happy: 💜💜💜💜

Weight: 46 pounds

Training bars: âž–

P.S He is an obotchi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back