Jub-jub HI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jub-jub

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm jub-jub. Ive been on tamatalk for a whilebut i forgot to introduce myself. I'm somewhat random, but i'm alright really. If you want to be my friend, just pm me.

[SIZE=14pt]Jub-jub[/SIZE]

Welcome back, jub-jub, we hope to see you more often now!!! :D

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

Welcome, have a good time here! If you need some help or showing round, it's what I'm here for! :furawatchi:

Hi, Welcome to TamaTalk. If you need a friend just PM me.

!Sophiea!

Hi everyone!
I'm jub-jub. Ive been on tamatalk for a whilebut i forgot to introduce myself. I'm somewhat random, but i'm alright really. If you want to be my friend, just pm me.

[SIZE=14pt]Jub-jub[/SIZE]
Hello there.Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here.As you know this is a forum where you can get help on Tamagotchi's,talk about tamagotchi's and the lot.But it is'nt all about tamagotchi's.You can also go to ''What's on your mind'' and talk about things that have been happening in your live lately and that sort of stuff.You can also go to the ''Rollplay section'' and pretend to be other objects and people.Fantasy,Real life,Storybook,Animals you name it!Please read the rules and follow them!They are not just there for show!Im mametchigirl230000 nicknamed ''Chi'' by my friends.And im not just for show either XD.You can be my friend if you would like to be.Please PM me if you need help with Tamagotchi's or help with the forums.Next i move onto the guides.''Tamatalk guides'' are what they are called they are like mini admin's buzzing round the site spotting bad stuff and good stuff.But they are not just here for that.They can be good help when your' stuff.Or if you have a problem they are always there.And they can be very loyal friends.You can tell who they are because they are fantasticaly kind and they wear their ''Tama guide'' badge.Also there is TamaChat!Which you will find if you hover your mouse over site map and then scroll down to ''Tamatalk Extra's'' it should be at the top labelled ''Tamagotchi Chat''.Here is some words that are lethal to know.

TT=Tamatalk

TC=Tamachat

SPAM=Small,pointless,annoying,messages OR Stupid,pointless,annoying,messages

BRB=Be right back OR bath room break

LOL=Laugh out loud OR lots of laughs OR lots of love

Hope i helped,

A warm welcome from Chi

Best wishes,

Chi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts