Juicy Couture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarockin

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]OMG! I LOOOOOVE JUICY! I have everything! I was wondering if all of you share my same uppsession! [/SIZE] :( :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Me! I love how their products are all fancy and the track suits are soooo cutical! *spwee* But kinda overpriced sometimes...:S it's okay tho...still luv em!

Chatterbox

meh, juicy cuture is soo... sooo...idk its just that every gurl wears juicy cuture cuz its 'fashinable' i dont shop ther cuz i wanna be diffrent and specail'n'stuff and cuz its overpriced and i could buy a shirt that looks exactly like the one at that store and a cheeper store 4 like, $5.00 XP but thats just my opinion, dont kill me please..

MEEEE!!!!!

Ok. I know, it seems weird that I would like it...but it makes me feel extremely girly. lol.

But I only like buying it when it's on sale over at bloomingdales. Cause then it's like, somewhere around the price of a regular, My Chemical Romance hoodie. Keyword: Around.

Iv never heard of it?
It's a designer label. Full of...stuff...I dunno.

I kinda like it. It's okay. Some of their stuff is cute. Other Juicy stuff bothers me.

My friend loves it and I've seen the advertisments in the mall but I couldn't tell you if it was clothes, purses, bags, purfume, etc. :)

my friend is so obssed with it and she want every one to KNOW that she 'cool' cuz she has juicy stuff, she always puts a lot of entishs on "juicy cuture' when shes talking, shes like "oh yeah i just got think JUCY CUTUR perfume wile i was shopping at the JUCY CUTUR shop, wile carieing my JUICY CUTUR purse, and the JUICY CUTUR store clerk commented on my JUICY CUTUR shirt" XD

[SIZE=7pt]Juicy Couture is, yes, very adorable. But once you see that price tag .. you'll probably have a different opinion. It's pretty expensive, it's a designer brand. The only thing I own from them is their Perfume. I bought it for $95 Canadian. That's the biggest splurge I've ever done! :unsure: [/SIZE]

They have a website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back