JUMP ROPE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long do you jump rope everyday?

• 1-5 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10 minutes

• 10-15 minutes

• 20-25 minutes

• 30-35 minutes

• 40-45 minutes

• 50-55 minutes

• 60 + minutes

• I don't jump rope..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't jump rope very often. Although, jumping rope is said to be one of the best exercises that you can do... it burns A LOT of fat.

I don't jump rope very often. Although, jumping rope is said to be one of the best exercises that you can do... it burns A LOT of fat.
I usually do about 100 jumps without messing up, it was very hard to catch my breathe, good! Because jump roping is easy for me.

last time i did jump roping was in the third grade, and that was a LONG time ago, well not super long but a long time ago none-the-less (im in 8th grade now). It was fun, im really good at double dutch :p

I love jump roping! I usually jump rope for at least half an hour each day

I don't usually jump rope unless I go outside (which I rarely do) or if we are doing it in school. I'm pretty good and my highest is around 130 jumps without messing up.

I tried out for a competive jumprope team (i didn't make it, LOL) I jump anywhere from 90min. to 120min. (1 1/2 hours to 2 hours) I love it I know 5 routines.

TT101

I tried out for a competive jumprope team (i didn't make it, LOL) I jump anywhere from 90min. to 120min. (1 1/2 hours to 2 hours) I love it I know 5 routines.TT101
Wow! :D Then you must be a good jump roper, speaking of Jump rope I have one and I am about to Jump Rope soon.

i don't jump rope everyday or anything but when i do its usally hard 2 stop so about 1 hour n a half to 2 hours or maybe 3 :) ^.^ :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm doing Jump rope For Heart to help reaise money for The Heart Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back