Junior Guides

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
As part of our public work, we want to know how you think things should be run. Should we have more people helping to run the JCA? What do you think of Talent spotters? How would you change us? Who has been great in the Team?

What do you think of the management Team?

(Should I put this in suggestions? :ph34r: )

Last edited by a moderator:
The Talent Spotter is a great idea!

I also think that maybe you could add one more Junior Guide,

since Oniontchi and I both left the team.

Maybe another Talent Spotter?

I think the way everything on the JCA Team is doing great.

~tamakitten

P.S.OMG! LoopHole! My mom only said I can't be(And I quote),"A TamaGuide or a Junior TamaGuide."

I could be back on the team, if you want, but not as a JG

Last edited by a moderator:
No, this shouldn't be in suggestions because this isn't an improvement on Tamatalk, it's an improvement on a unofficial member group. XP

Are you asking the general public or just the JTCs?

Well, seeing as the TSCs only really kind of do what normal members do, except that they send information directly to you rather than just report messages...

Maybe they should do something more... something... more meaningful?

Oh a talent spotter sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!

Do they look for new guides and things??

What does talent spotters mean? And dont replace me!! Im comming back people!

Talent Spotters are a new feature, to help me pick JG's after Admin expressed some concern over the process. I am asking the general public.

ok this is just some comments/suggestions - i don't want to upset anyone.

perhaps as Rivenn said, it might be nice for JTG's to actually do something more, and perhaps in a more official capacity, rather than just JC's team. they could be moreso like "TGs in training" and not necessarily just report to JC, but any guide/Admin.

they probably should really be chosen by Admin and all the guides (cos from what i gather a few people were upset about the choosing process last time - myself NOT included cos i think the final decision was certainly the right one).

anyway i felt very honoured to be considered!

ok this is just some comments/suggestions - i don't want to upset anyone.perhaps as Rivenn said, it might be nice for JTG's to actually do something more, and perhaps in a more official capacity, rather than just JC's team. they could be moreso like "TGs in training" and not necessarily just report to JC, but any guide/Admin.

they probably should really be chosen by Admin and all the guides (cos from what i gather a few people were upset about the choosing process last time - myself NOT included cos i think the final decision was certainly the right one).

anyway i felt very honoured to be considered!
She does have a point. But It was JC's Idea. So he should chose them.

[SIZE=14pt]I FEEL VERY HONRARD ALSO BEING JTG NUMBER 1![/SIZE]

She does have a point. But It was JC's Idea. So he should chose them. 

[SIZE=14pt]I FEEL VERY HONRARD ALSO BEING JTG NUMBER 1![/SIZE]
well thats fine - if it was JCs idea and he wants to be in charge of them - so he should, and he should have the final choice. i have no problems with that! :lol:

At the moment, I am talking to Admin about Junior Guides. of course, i want them to have as much fun as I can, And we are currently working on the choosing process. Reporting to All Guides? It's worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back