Just a fad part 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
Lily glanced over to the young mimitchi,

"Hi" She murmered. The young mimitchi looked up from her book.

"Hi" said the young mimitchi smiling. "My name's Keli what's your's?"

"Lily" said Lily.

The young mimitchi smiled and went back to her book. Emma jumped and Lily was thrown about in Emma's pocket. Emma stood still for a while then Lily felt herself being picked up and she was held up to the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen-even though this was the first sunset see had ever seen.

Emma fished the other tamas out of her pocket and placed them on a bench so everybody could see the sunset.

"Pretty romantic huh?" Giggled Emma Lily looked at her puzzled. She saw the maskitchi Max appear in her house and she understood. Lily watched the sunset in Max'a arms unitl the sunset became darkness and she was put back in Emma's pocket.

Lily heard Emma squeal, she hated the dark.

"I should have gone home beofre it got dark" Squeaked Emma.

4 girls we're leaning on a wall they scowled at Emma.

"Hey" said the tall brunette girl tilting her head.

"Uh hu S-s-sandy" murmered Emma.

The young mimitchi beeped the mametchi Lulu had accidently tripped over her ankle.

"You got tamagotchis!" Said Sandy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Whispered Emma.

Sandy dived for Emma pocket and Emma screamed Max tumble dout of Emma's pocket and hit the wall he beeped then whispered to Lily,

"I'm okay!"

the mametchi fell onto the ground and so did Lily the mimitchi almost fell but managed to stay in Emma's pocket, the girlran away.

Emma sighed and picked eveyone up Lily has scratched her lovely purple mettalic shell.

She put everyone in her pocket then an expression of pure fear came onto her face, where was the young mimitchi?....

[SIZE=14pt]Want to know what happened to Keli? Find out in Just a fad part 3![/SIZE]

Back