Just a fad part 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_Love_Tamas!

Reaction score
Infront of the P.C with a tub of ice cream!
Utter panic overwhelmed Emma. She scrambled on the floor and searched in vain for Kei. Emma finally admitted Keli had been stolen and hid her face behing her bleeding grazed hands. Tears we're welling up in Lily's eyes.

"No"She whispered slowly shaking her head "No no no no no no NO!"

This only sounded like beeping to Emma.

"You hungry" Muttered Emma fishing Lily out of her pocket.

Lily was beeping frantically she couldn't stop she was gasping for air what was happening?

"Oh god!" Murmered Emma. Lily's case was open revealing her circuits inside that were keeping her valive on the earth.

"That's it!" Gasped Lily "The earth air is getting inside my shell!"

Lily gasped the earth atmosphere was heavy compared to the tamagotchi planets. She couldn't breath and the weight of the atmosphere was pinning her down she felt just like she was drowning. Lily couldn't move or bearth.

"I'm going to die..."Whispered Lily feeling herself slip away.

"NO!" Screamed Emma grabbing a pen from her pocket.

Lily suddenly felt like she had just been winded...then...darkness.

Lily forced her eyes open she was....in an egg. With the right air. Of course Emma would keep her reset in her egg until she could get her mended. Lily smiled but she had tears staining her face. Where was Keli?

"Keli" Whispered Lily.

"Yes?" Answered a voice.

Lily looked up it was....

[SIZE=14pt]I'm gonna leave you with a cliff hanger folks until Just A Fad part 4![/SIZE]

Back