Just a simple question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean like this? ♥ ♥ ♥ I just pressed Alt and the number 3 on the number pad on keyboard (not F keys)

Do you see the ALT keys on both sides of your spacebar? Hold one down and press 3. ♥♥♥♥♥ ;)

That is so cool! I never knew that! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ;)

I'M ON A LABTOP RIGHT NOW....HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
3333All I get besides a ?
Ok, try again. :)

Pres either "Alt" Key, while holding it down, press "3" On the number patch on the oppisite side of the computer. You should get a ♥

There are more. I'll do the ones for all the numbers.

1+Alt= ☺ 2+Alt= ☻ 3+Alt= ♥

4+Alt= ♦ 5+Alt= ♣ 6+Alt= ♠

7+Alt= • 8+Alt= ◘ 9+Alt= ○

When you do it with 0, nothing happens, just with 1-9. Now you guys can spice up your posts with these fun Alt codes!

0==0=00=0Everthing I got,1111????1?I just keep getting STUPID QUESTION MARKS1

▒333333333Θ333♥23!3!333333♥3333333333333333333333♥3♥♥♥

Here is better directions hold down alt and three and realease at the same time to do this♥♥♥♥333♥3333♥♥♥♥☻☻☻☻☺♦♣♠•◘○cool!!!! i can get all these icons!!!☻◘○

Ehh, I can't do it. I just keep a file on word of the hearts and smiles and everything.

Ehh, I can't do it. I just keep a file on word of the hearts and smiles and everything.
I can't do it either!So don't feel bad!!!!•I can only make a circle so far!••

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Obviously I can do it. I'll be glad to teach anyone that wants to learn.

Also there are alt codes for letters and punctuation marks, not just funky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back