....JUST A THOUGHT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, yes sort of after a while, but I just got a 4.5, and Im enterestes in them again! yay!

:furawatchi:

I admit, sometimes they get a little boring and annoying after a while.

But I lurve tamas.

yah all they do is feed them pick up their NASTY POOP and connect and thats it!!! they get on my nerves when they POOP there is a interuppting sign like ding ding ding ding it really annoying!!! :D [email protected]

V2 And V3s got boring a while but i luff playing with V4 And V4.5

they are incredibly boring. the maker brings the same thing out every time. I have 1 of each of the versions and each has been thrown out the window to shut them up because the buttons broke.

they are incredibly boring. the maker brings the same thing out every time. I have 1 of each of the versions and each has been thrown out the window to shut them up because the buttons broke.
i disagree, but hey, everybody's got their opinions. Tamagotchis can get boring if you play on them a lot, but other than that, they're fun.

you guys are all nuts! if you don't like tamas, stop going on tamatalk. tamagotchis are great!!!!!!!

YES ,., i see them in the stores and buy one then i play with it for about a month then im like this is sooo gay!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
True. After about 10-15 generations, it just feels like you're repeating the same thing again and again. I hate it qhen you get stuck in v4 and v4.5, like if you don't have enough points for a job, you cna't get married...

i had a v2, after a while i was like, ahh this is boring. So i threw it somewhere. Then like about a few weeks ago, my friend was playing with hers. I was like ooh I have one of those and it made me want to play with mine again. So I had to dig through everything to find mine. I just recently got the v4.5 and i love it. It keeps me occupied for 7hrs a day at school.

yah all they do is feed them pick up their NASTY POOP and connect and thats it!!! they get on my nerves when they POOP there is a interuppting sign like ding ding ding ding it really annoying!!! :furawatchi: [email protected]
Huh? Tamas don't ding when they make poop. BOT: They are Fun with a capital F, but they get boring after a while X{

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back