Just baught tama v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leo0o0

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just baught a tama v6 and it seems to me that it's a bit laggy comparing to my v5, especially the left button.

its likr it doesn't respond as fast as the v5...

Is that a problem in my new v6 tama or is it just like that?

Another problem is when I try to connect the v6 and v5 - the v5 shuts himself down (and the screen of download/reset appears immediately). After trying that I found that the my v5 reacts like that also when there are no other tamagotchies in the area, although it was'nt like that before. any solution?

Thanks!

I fixed the problem of the v5 connection by changing the batteries! :) (mew0099 suggested me to do so in the chat)

But I want to hear more opinions about the v6 buttons...

They are not easly pushed in my tama and i think maybe it's defected... So i need to know if it's ok or not...

Does the v6 buttons are less responsive, harder to push, then the v5?

thanks again...

They're not defective. V6 buttons are known to be a bit more "laggy" than normal. :)

My (brand new) V6 is also appallingly laggy, though its responsiveness is pretty much flawless in the Sing a Song and Sound Blocks minigames. Obviously a software issue.

Normally laggy. If you wait a second before each button push, it should react normally in speed... maybe applied a tad more pressure on the buttons too.

I found tamas tend to freak out over new(er) versions of tamagotchi. (Had this issue with my Tama-Go with my V5)

It could be the V5 was having an issue connecting with the Music Star. So I recommend taking out the battery to the V5... Wait for a few minutes, 5 minutes should be good. Then replace the batteries and try again. If it doesnt work with the V5, do this samething with the Music Star.

If the removel of the batteries doesn't work... If you have another Tama, connect the V5 to another that is connectable... Then try the Music Star... This helped with my Tama-Go connecting with my V5... In my eyes, something might be glitched with certain released tamas when it comes to connection between two tamas.

They could just mis-communicating between them and sending off the incorrect IR waves.

Worse comes to worse, people always say, reset or replace the battery... ITs not always the battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my music star about a month and a half ago, I'd had from versions 1 - 4.5 as they were released and had about a 2-3 year gap between my 4.5's battery running out and my new music star.

Buttons were so annoying and frustrating that I felt like crying!

But, I'm used to it now. Also helps if you hold it to a certain angle.

It's not just you, it's just the system and design of the tama I guess. Anyway, it gets better when you get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back