Just bought a TamaSuku!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
I got it from Jason's store for $19 total! I'm learning Japanese and decided to get a Japanese Tama. :D

Any tips? XD

Here's the picture:

kojhbgv.png

You'll love it. I'll guarantee it.

- First icon is School Status. Shows name, what subject you specialize in, number of students, student happiness, skill points, and rank.

- Second is Student Attendance. Shows what students you have, what number they are, and what they specialize in. You can also select your main student there.

- Third is Language Games. There's one where you guess what Japanese character goes in the blank. It's kinda like a crossword. The other is one where you have to give books to upcoming students.

- Fourth is Math games. The first one is where you move a calculator left and right to catch falling numbers in order. Second is a piggy bank game. Stop the coin above the slot.

- Fifth is Science games. The first one is watch for the falling beakers. If it's white, press left. If it's black, press right to throw it out. The other is is butterfly catching game. Move the cursor around to catch the butterfly.

- Sixth is Connection. Connect to Other School models, EnTama/UraTama, and PC.

- Seventh is items. There's four sub-menus. The first one is for school items, second is for seasonal items, third is for items students give you, and the fourth one is something I don't know yet.

- Eighth is the History icon, but it won't allow me to access it.

- Ninth is Shop. Top option is School items, second is seasonal items.

- Tenth is attention. Whether its low happiness, a new student, or something a student has to say for you.

Ooooh. Yay for you! ... I kinda want one, but I'm still stuck on what one I want. That and I would want another tama to go with it, all my connections are American.

Here is the link for e-tamago!. Also, when playing a game and it asks you to put in some japanese characters, whichever ones you put in don't matter. They are just for the multiplayer games. Click Here

P.S. I like your design! Hope it arrives soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back