Just Bought My Own Tamagotchi V2. Whats with V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

james128

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just here to say that I have finally bought a Tamagotchi Version 2 ICE BERGE Camaflage version. However, what I want is the PAINT version, which is super super rare, can't find anywhere. I want it so bad. Anyways this is cool, I'll wit for the paint, until that time I'll fiddle around with the one I'm gonna get soon, hopefully next Monday or Tuesday.

However, just as I bought it for $28.44, I find out there's a cheaper place that just got it, just my luck huh? I lost $10. Oh well, I really wanted it.

Oh well, anyways, you guys are talking about version 3, but I've seen version 4. Whats with that?

What kinda designs do you guys got?

Nathan T.

<_< i dont understand it either itis just strange if u check ebay.com.au it says that there r version 3,4 and 5 and I dont know if they r real mabye u could check cause I cant tell ;)

There is no V2, V3,V4,V5 :rolleyes: Bandai just realeased V2. I don't recommed buying tamagotchi from E-bay, as they are often counterfeit and not real. You also have to pay much much more. Try toys-r-us or target (depending on where you live).

Version 5 as is usually listed on ebay, are the ones with the aerials to connect to Japanese mobile phones. Whether they are legit or not I don't know.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE SKULLYROX? BECAUSE MY TAMA SAYS TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION ON THE TOP OF IT SEE----WELL I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA AT THE TIME BUT WHERE?

i waz on google and they had v2,3,4,5,and i think6 but u cant understand them cuz they r all in japinise so why bother :huh: but they cost 1cent in japinise money but in american thats like 24.somethin o well ;) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back