JUST GOT MY NEW TAMA!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
YAY the post just arived and i just got my new tamagotchi..its a gen2.....white with grey border and grey "tamagotchi" it hatched about 20 minutes ago , im so happy...so far ive won every game of the numbers game..whoo im happy...and tomorrow morning also my new digimon will arive..the ones i havent got..light blue and brown...i have the dark blue and yellow ones...im gonna be busy this weekend out with all these.

Me too!...i love this one especially..i would have prefered an all black with white border and buttonss....but i love this..its white with grey...and its that 2nd blob thing :D wee..and cant wait tomorrow my digimons are coming

So, what Charecter do you have?

I also think you should get an angelgotchi! They are great!! :huh:

So, what Charecter do you have?

I also think you should get an angelgotchi! They are great!! :huh:

[sorry about the dubble post]

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! The Gen2 tamagotchis I think were a great improvement over P1/Gen1s in every way! The characters, the game, The food menu, the heath icon, the background, the colors. EVERYTHING!

I want a V2. All I have is a V1(Connection) I have not seen any other kind of Tamagotchi besides the Connection.

good for you i got mine too hope u like yours. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back