Just got my tamagotchi plus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monka

Reaction score
Me and some friends got some money together and ordered some tamagotchi plus' ... we used to love htem in the 90s and decided to get back into it. Problem is that we don't really understand the directions.

So first can you make sure the ones I got are not fake and second can you tell me what version they are and the easiest way to get instructions?

Thanks a lot, I can't wait to get to using it!!!!!!

Here is the link to the page I bought them from on ebay: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6048119060

Please hurry, I am so excited!!!!! :mellow: :mellow:

SO SORRY! But those are always the same multi-digi pet. It's just a F-A-K-E......Sorry.
It is a fake,they sell it and make it look real,it is just a fake.....sorry :mellow: :mellow:

Thanks for the help guys. I am filling a claim with the seller right now. I want to get all my money back......

But on a side note, do you know where I can get the real kind, and actually it would better to be the newest version of the Tamagotchi connection. They are sold out at all the stores near me.

Thanks for the help, :mellow: !!

[SIZE=12pt] There are way too many fake Japanese Plus Tamagotchis. I saw them at a local hobby shop near me. The bandi logo on it is merely a sticker.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Why do you think it's a fake? There's a bandai logo on the bottom and the "bandai-wiz ©2004" on signature... ^_^

Ops! ^_^ i think it's the colour... I havent seen this on v1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back