Just Ordered My Tamagotchi iD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
info from binarys TZ topic the old photo studio and accessorys wont work on lovely-melody version also they are up for pre order on yesasia.com

IT CAME, sadly, we didn't ship it to my house :( :( :( :( :( , we shiped it to my Great-Grandparents house, and they called and said it came, we are gonna go get in on Wednesday :) :) :) :) :)

MY +COLOR CAME TOO! Oh my gosh, pictures. Please. Maruten would not leave me alone until I took a picture of my +Color, so now I shall not leave you alone until you post a picture of your iD. Deal? Deal.

By the way. It's not a great pic, but here's a pic of my newest addition:

100_0630copy.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MY +COLOR CAME TOO! Oh my gosh, pictures. Please. Maruten would not leave me alone until I took a picture of my +Color, so now I shall not leave you alone until you post a picture of your iD. Deal? Deal.

By the way. It's not a great pic, but here's a pic of my newest addition:

100_0630copy.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
OK OK its on the way ;)

Nice pictures, you guys! I know how long you both have been waiting for you newest editions. Enjoy! :)

Awesome pics, Chris. You must just be over the moon! (Like me!)

Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi today. SHE'S SO CUTE IN COLOR! :wub:
She is, isn't she? :) I've been running mine since I first got it as well and my Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi today too (except I'm on the 19th generation :D )! Funny how that worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back