just saying hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiGhschoolmusicalluver

Reaction score
-_- hello im sharpay any1 who i said my name is emily 2 i ws kidding cos me and my sis share this account lol soooo im new and id really like friends me and emily really like tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to Tamatalk just so u know everyone at Tamatalk is your friends so u can pm them when ever u want.

RS

Ooooh welcome to Tamatalk! ^-^

Welcome!!!! I hope you have a great time here. Everybody here is friendly, so you can just about be friends with anybody. :rolleyes:

Make sure you read the rules though. :D If you want to chat or if you need a friend (or help of any kind!), just PM me right away. I'm always happy to help nad make new friends! ^^

So once again, I hope you have a fabulous time. There are many things to do here. Enjoy! :rolleyes:

*Tgd*

Hi! Welcome 2 TT! If u need a friend or tama help PM me, im on almost 4 times a week!But dont PM me with V3 probs, cos I dont own 1!

G2G now, I am meant 2 b doing my french homework!

Cya

Sprogs :huh:

Welcome to Tamatalk!! :angry:

I jolly well hope you like it here. Feel free to PM me if you happen to need any help or have any querys.

- Fooet

hi! thanks for pming me! you are nice! i'll be your friend. yay!

Hey! Welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you make loads of friends, and have lots of fun! xxx

Yours,

-----barky;)-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back