Just some questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
:D Please help me answer this question if you can, it's for Music Star:

1. What will my Tamagotchi's parent leave for it's child?

2. How many points does my Tamagotchi need to be accepted by the judges for the audition?

1. The parents for my Tamagotchi have always left after one day, usually I wake up after the family goes to sleep and the parents are no longer there, so don't worry, they don't stay forever.

2. Well, I've won auditions with all kinds of points, really, so I'm not sure if it matters or if it's completely random, but I remembered that another person here on TamaTalk said that the point should each be over 500, and generally that's what I always have

Good luck with your Tamagotchi dear :D

~Ki

1. The parents for my Tamagotchi have always left after one day, usually I wake up after the family goes to sleep and the parents are no longer there, so don't worry, they don't stay forever.
2. Well, I've won auditions with all kinds of points, really, so I'm not sure if it matters or if it's completely random, but I remembered that another person here on TamaTalk said that the point should each be over 500, and generally that's what I always have

Good luck with your Tamagotchi dear :D

~Ki
I think I read somewhere here in the forums that the parent leaves half of it's skill points for it's child? :p

yes, the child's skill points don't start at zero like the first gen, they actually have quite I bit but I'm not sure if it's half or not, considering the only time that I had paid attention to that was the first one, and all of the baby's stats were at 249. A weird number, but I was just happy to not have to start completely over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back